Ratings for Dr. Regan A. Valfer

BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!! She listens to her patients concerns and answers every single question! She spends so much time with her patients it is amazing! I have so much trust in her I truly listen to every single thing she says!! Her bedside manner is excellent! I would never see another doctor after seeing Dr. Regan!!!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

I can not say enough good things about Dr. Regan. She has been my OB for 5 years. I moved away from her office and still drive an hour for her medical care. Without elaborating more, schedule an appointment:)

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr. Valfer is caring, knowledgeable and makes you feel very comfortable. at every visit. Her staff on the other hand are not so much. I've been seeing her for 8 years now and have seen the receptionists come and go, but no matter who it is, they are always rude and extremely condescending, whether it's over the phone or in person. It's gotten to the point where I've considered switching doctor's so I don't have to deal with them.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

She is Angel for me. Highly recommended to go for Dr Regan Valfer. She's so sweet n nice. Never seen a better gynecologist than her.....

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

She is the most amazing doctor ever!!! She is so unbelievably sweet and nice. I feel so lucky to have her as my doctor! I would HIGHLY recommend anyone to go to her!! She gets back to you so quickly and truly listens to any problem or concern you have. I have never met a better doctor than her!!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

She is so sweet, caring, and gentle! I am not a fan of going to the Dr., but she makes you feel so comfortable! I definitely recommend using her!!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

I highly recommend Dr Valfer. She is attentive to your questions, caring, and never had a problem getting a call back from her after paging late at night when I had a concern during my pregnancy. Her office staff is wonderful and efficient, as well as her nurses. I will continue to see her for years to come!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Regan valfer is an amazing physician! Highly recommend her!! I have had a better OB

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

I didn't have an issue with Regan Valfer for the 7 and a half months I was seeing her until her father started coming in for the appointments. By the third week I asked what happened to my original doctor, Regan, and he informs me she just had a baby on Friday! I wasn't informed whatsoever the entire 7 months I was seeing her that she wasn't going to be able to deliver me. Even when Steven started coming in to see me, there was no mention of it. So the better question is, if I hadn't asked, would I have ever known? Myself being a first time mother, I would never recommend either of these physicians.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

Dr. Regan A. Valfer's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Coventry Healthcare