Ratings for Dr. Scott D. Burry

Dr. Burry, is to the point and gets down to business just what I want with an Emergency Room Physician. Dr. Burry sent me over for other tests that potentially saved my life even though I was feeling like I could go home. I do not need my Doctor to stroke my ego, I need him to preserve my health, which He did. My family has seen Dr. Burry on two occasions and our consensus is a professional and knowledgable Physician.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

This doctor should NOT be practicing emergency medicine or any medicine that he has contact with LIVE patients. Even after viewing MRI's of an extremely painful condition, he performed and extremely rough physical exam. He has absolutely NO bedside manor and really seems uninterested in even being there. He gives the impression that the patient is inconveniencing him. I have had at least 3 other people who have had to visit the e.r. and have this man as a doctor state the same thing.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2011

Very unknowledgable. uncaring. mind is elsewhere. acts very scatterbrained, can't keep thoughts processing. diagnoses problem but cannot say why. ignores other signs/symptoms. actually wonder if he is a real doctor?

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

Dr. Scott D. Burry's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

• BCBS Illinois