Ratings for Dr. Daniel Rapoport

Dr Rapoport is an incredible surgeon. My father had 2 TURP procedures with Dr Fenster previously, both of which gave him years of bleeding and discomfort. When we finally decided to give TURP a third shot, they were unable to find the urethra due to the scar tissue that had accumulated from previous procedures. This meant that my very active father had to now wear a catheter that was inserted directly into his bladder and caused him a lot of pain and problems and it was very depressing. He was suffering and we thought that there was no hope given his age until we were lucky enough to be referred to Dr,Rapoprt. He did what we thought could never be, not only he found the urethra but the surgery was so successful that my father has not felt this great at least for the past 8 years ! Not only is he a great surgeon but he is very kind and patient. My father and I can't thank him enough and we would highly recommend him to anyone. My father always says Dr. Rapaport gave me a second chance life and that he is forever grateful to him !

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Dr.Rapoport is an incredible surgeon. My problems all started after my first urolologist Dr.Vrabec from the Abbotsford hospital performed T.u.r.p surgery, it created scar tissue which resulted in strictures which narrowed the opening of my urethra. Dr.Vrabec had me on months of self dilation with disposible catheters, this process did not work and really is futile as i ended up doing more damage to my eurethra , after many emergency trips which always ended up with me going home with a catheter bag, i finally gave up on Dr.Vrabec, i was finally referred to Dr.Rapoport by a second urologist who tried dilation that again it did not work. Dr.Rapoport performed urethra reconstruction which was very successful and finally ended a long period of stress, pain and frustration. I thank god for Dr.Rapoport and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Dr Rappport saved my life. I'm pretty grateful for that. My surgery went better than I could've hoped for.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

I waited nearly two hours in a cold corridor with just a hospital gown on. One of the staff was rude and dismissive. Dr, Rapoport did not tell me what he was doing or why and I felt he saw me as a patient rather than s a person

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

My great urologist in Victoria suggested I consider an advance Male sling. He thought Dr. Rapoport in Vancouver was the best for me ( yes unfortunately I do need urologists !! ). I had the day surgery done a week ago today and I am certainly progressing nicely, so far. I found Dr. Rapoport to be very considerate, professional yet friendly, and extremely well informed . Thanks Dr. Dan !! I also found the office staff, that I spoke to a couple of times on the phone ( Cene and Jennifer), to be very friendly and considerate

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I agree. Doctor rapport is recommended but his staff are very rude. Had a bad experience with them. They do not seem to care for some reason.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. Rapoport is the best doctor I have seen and extremely kind and patient, however, his receptionists have been so rude to me several times now that I am switching doctors.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

He is truly the best doctor! He is caring, patient, and always listens to his patients for their best. His staffs are amazing too!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

After one failed bladder surgery done by another doctor I am extremely pleased with the outcome of my 2nd bladder repair performed by Dr. Rapoport. It was successful beyond my expectations. He is very knowledgeable, talented and compassionate.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

I travelled from Kamloops to see him . He suggested it would be better to get reconstructive bladder surgery as I'm. Good candidate for it . No one else even have me this option . I am a bit upset that he told me only a few months and it would be done . I haven't even gotten a date yet .

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014