Ratings for Dr. Daniel Rapoport

I totally disagree with the negative comment below. I was referred to Dr.rapoport after I had a traumatic failed penile curvature repair by Dr.ercole leone. Dr.rapoport was extremely professional and he diagnosed me very carefully by looking into my surgical report and asking me a lot of questions. Dr.rapoport discussed with me different treatment options and he mentioned the pros and cons of each treatment option. I left Dr.rapoport’s office with a very positive impression and I’m very confident in his surgical skills. If you need a reconstructive surgery down there, Dr.rapoport is your man. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

I was having issues with my confidence in penile curvature. Came to ask if anything could be done. Dr Rapoport referred me to xlabs.ca, a dummy website full of lorem ipsum fake text and fake information? It makes me doubt his confidence as a doctor and I can't believe a physician of his class would recommend such a site.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Great reputation even among the hospital nurses. Genuinely explains procedures, answer questions & do follow ups punctually. Golden hands of a surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

After struggling with erectile dysfunction for decades, I was referred to this world class surgeon who recommended a penile implant procedure on me with great results. This talented doctor gave me my life and dignity back. The procedure was text-book example and went without complications and minimal pain. Thank you Sir, I owe it to you for the rest of my life.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr. Rapport was recommended to me by a good friend who required the same treatment (TURP). My friend's situation was much more serious requiring treatment asap. The end result was a very happy and satisfied patient who could not find a negative thing to say of his whole experience in the hands of Dr. Rapoport. I'm 5 days après surgery and well on track to healing back to normal function. As busy as these doctors are and the line ups outside thier offices... I never felt like a number and Dr. Rapoport many times asked, do I understand everything up to this point?...have you any questions or concerns? Happy mend...happy friend

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Caring, professional, knowledgable, kind and articulate. Dr Rapoport gives patients the comfort to ask questions, . I had all the information needed to make the right choice. Past experiences I have had with specialist have not always been this way. It was so refreshing. Dr Rapoport confidence and caring allow you to trust in his talents. I was in good hands pre and post op. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Absolutely loved Dr. Rapoport. He was kind, patient very knowledgeable and understanding. Office staff were excellent and I didn't have to wait long to see Dr. Rapoport. I'm very grateful I was referred to Dr. Rapoport and I have nothing but good to say about this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Caring, professional from our first appointment to what should be our last. Dr Rapoport displays confidence which you can trust from pre-op to op and post-op. Each step and process was explained fully which put me at ease through-out. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

I consulted with Dr. Rapoport earlier this year, and I can confirm that all the positive reviews here are accurate. Great specialist and great staff, was very prompt and professional, arrived on time for my appointment and was seen after only a very short wait. Fantastic.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I didn’t fully realize the very capable hand I was in!! It’s amazing to think I was up at 5 am this morning. Had my operation at 8:30 and home by 12:30pm. Had coffee and an egg sandwich and feel really quite well. I can’t thank Dr. David Rapoport for his amazing skill, also the care and dedication of the operating room nurses. Let tell you Richmond Hospital and staff are wonderful!! I’m on the mend and I’ll be urinating like a Shetland Pony in 2or3 weeks. PREOPERATIVE-DIAGNOSIS urethral stricture, multifocal POST-OPERATIVE DIAGNOSIS same PROCEDURE): bulbar urethroplasty Buccal mucosa graft COMENT: UNCOMPLICATED PROCEDURE.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017