You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Daniel Rapoport

I waited nearly two hours in a cold corridor with just a hospital gown on. One of the staff was rude and dismissive. Dr, Rapoport did not tell me what he was doing or why and I felt he saw me as a patient rather than s a person

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

My great urologist in Victoria suggested I consider an advance Male sling. He thought Dr. Rapoport in Vancouver was the best for me ( yes unfortunately I do need urologists !! ). I had the day surgery done a week ago today and I am certainly progressing nicely, so far. I found Dr. Rapoport to be very considerate, professional yet friendly, and extremely well informed . Thanks Dr. Dan !! I also found the office staff, that I spoke to a couple of times on the phone ( Cene and Jennifer), to be very friendly and considerate

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. Rapoport is the best doctor I have seen and extremely kind and patient, however, his receptionists have been so rude to me several times now that I am switching doctors.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

After one failed bladder surgery done by another doctor I am extremely pleased with the outcome of my 2nd bladder repair performed by Dr. Rapoport. It was successful beyond my expectations. He is very knowledgeable, talented and compassionate.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

I travelled from Kamloops to see him . He suggested it would be better to get reconstructive bladder surgery as I'm. Good candidate for it . No one else even have me this option . I am a bit upset that he told me only a few months and it would be done . I haven't even gotten a date yet .

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

I found Dr. Rapoport to be extremely negative and surprisingly lazy in how completely unprepared he was for my first, and last, visit. Despite having months to review my medical files, he knew nothing about my congenital defects which have me in a wheelchair for life. His whole approach was assuming I was a paraplegic, which I am not, and he was unaware of my decades of chronic urinary tract infections. Dr. Rapoport took a cookie cutter approach to my recent bouts of UTI's and within the first five minutes of his one-sided chat, had me concerned about everything from antibiotic resistence to surgery to kidney failure to death, and all without even knowing anything about my disabilities and medical history. I've seen hundreds of doctors since the 50's but never one that used scare tactics in that manner.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

I have struggled with bladder problems for many years.I travelled from Kelowna to see Dr. Rapoport. My initial appointment went very well.The Dr. and his staff made me feel comfortable and welcome. I am now looking forward to going back for subsequent treatment and surgery. I feel confident for the possitive outcome of his treatment plan! Thank you Dr. Rapoport!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Dr. Rapoport restored my bladder to what it was after having twins, and I am very thankful for that. He is extremely knowledgeable, kind, a great listener and did a great job on the surgery. When a doctor remembers little details about your personal life from a previous visit months before I say that's a sign of an excellent doctor, someone who really cares about you as a patient and person. I would recommend him in a heartbeat! E (Tsawwassen)

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Dr. Daniel Rapoport's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• Suite has been updated from "None" to "null".

May 24, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I waited nearly two hours in a cold corridor with just a hospital gown on. One of the staff was rude and dismissive. Dr, Rapoport did not tell me what he was d..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My great urologist in Victoria suggested I consider an advance Male sling. He thought Dr. Rapoport in Vancouver was the best for me ( yes unfortunately I do nee..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I agree. Doctor rapport is recommended but his staff are very rude. Had a bad experience with them. They do not seem to care for some reason. "

May 1, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rapoport is the best doctor I have seen and extremely kind and patient, however, his receptionists have been so rude to me several times now that I am switc..."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is truly the best doctor! He is caring, patient, and always listens to his patients for their best. His staffs are amazing too!"

December 21, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "After one failed bladder surgery done by another doctor I am extremely pleased with the outcome of my 2nd bladder repair performed by Dr. Rapoport. It was su..."

December 6, 2014
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I travelled from Kamloops to see him . He suggested it would be better to get reconstructive bladder surgery as I'm. Good candidate for it . No one else even ha..."

September 12, 2014