Ratings for Dr. Daniel Rapoport

Caring, professional, knowledgable, kind and articulate. Dr Rapoport gives patients the comfort to ask questions, . I had all the information needed to make the right choice. Past experiences I have had with specialist have not always been this way. It was so refreshing. Dr Rapoport confidence and caring allow you to trust in his talents. I was in good hands pre and post op. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Absolutely loved Dr. Rapoport. He was kind, patient very knowledgeable and understanding. Office staff were excellent and I didn't have to wait long to see Dr. Rapoport. I'm very grateful I was referred to Dr. Rapoport and I have nothing but good to say about this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Caring, professional from our first appointment to what should be our last. Dr Rapoport displays confidence which you can trust from pre-op to op and post-op. Each step and process was explained fully which put me at ease through-out. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

I consulted with Dr. Rapoport earlier this year, and I can confirm that all the positive reviews here are accurate. Great specialist and great staff, was very prompt and professional, arrived on time for my appointment and was seen after only a very short wait. Fantastic.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I didn’t fully realize the very capable hand I was in!! It’s amazing to think I was up at 5 am this morning. Had my operation at 8:30 and home by 12:30pm. Had coffee and an egg sandwich and feel really quite well. I can’t thank Dr. David Rapoport for his amazing skill, also the care and dedication of the operating room nurses. Let tell you Richmond Hospital and staff are wonderful!! I’m on the mend and I’ll be urinating like a Shetland Pony in 2or3 weeks. PREOPERATIVE-DIAGNOSIS urethral stricture, multifocal POST-OPERATIVE DIAGNOSIS same PROCEDURE): bulbar urethroplasty Buccal mucosa graft COMENT: UNCOMPLICATED PROCEDURE.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Staff are helpful and doctor is very professional and patience

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

doctor Daniel is very kind very nice and I'm feeling safe in his hands Thanks doctor

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

My husband had Dr Rapoport do an emergency TURP. We feel like we hit the jackpot with this surgeon who exudes a quiet gentle confidence. You feel safe in his hands. A successful operation!!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Staff was amazing and he was so good with me. I was surprised that he personally followed up with me. My surgery went great!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Dr Rapoport is an incredible surgeon. My father had 2 TURP procedures with Dr Fenster previously, both of which gave him years of bleeding and discomfort. When we finally decided to give TURP a third shot, they were unable to find the urethra due to the scar tissue that had accumulated from previous procedures. This meant that my very active father had to now wear a catheter that was inserted directly into his bladder and caused him a lot of pain and problems and it was very depressing. He was suffering and we thought that there was no hope given his age until we were lucky enough to be referred to Dr,Rapoprt. He did what we thought could never be, not only he found the urethra but the surgery was so successful that my father has not felt this great at least for the past 8 years ! Not only is he a great surgeon but he is very kind and patient. My father and I can't thank him enough and we would highly recommend him to anyone. My father always says Dr. Rapaport gave me a second chance life and that he is forever grateful to him !

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016