Ratings for Dr. Daniel Rapoport

Dr.Rapoport is an incredible surgeon. My problems all started after my first urolologist Dr.Vrabec from the Abbotsford hospital performed T.u.r.p surgery, it created scar tissue which resulted in strictures which narrowed the opening of my urethra. Dr.Vrabec had me on months of self dilation with disposible catheters, this process did not work and really is futile as i ended up doing more damage to my eurethra , after many emergency trips which always ended up with me going home with a catheter bag, i finally gave up on Dr.Vrabec, i was finally referred to Dr.Rapoport by a second urologist who tried dilation that again it did not work. Dr.Rapoport performed urethra reconstruction which was very successful and finally ended a long period of stress, pain and frustration. I thank god for Dr.Rapoport and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Dr Rappport saved my life. I'm pretty grateful for that. My surgery went better than I could've hoped for.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

I waited nearly two hours in a cold corridor with just a hospital gown on. One of the staff was rude and dismissive. Dr, Rapoport did not tell me what he was doing or why and I felt he saw me as a patient rather than s a person

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

My great urologist in Victoria suggested I consider an advance Male sling. He thought Dr. Rapoport in Vancouver was the best for me ( yes unfortunately I do need urologists !! ). I had the day surgery done a week ago today and I am certainly progressing nicely, so far. I found Dr. Rapoport to be very considerate, professional yet friendly, and extremely well informed . Thanks Dr. Dan !! I also found the office staff, that I spoke to a couple of times on the phone ( Cene and Jennifer), to be very friendly and considerate

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I agree. Doctor rapport is recommended but his staff are very rude. Had a bad experience with them. They do not seem to care for some reason.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. Rapoport is the best doctor I have seen and extremely kind and patient, however, his receptionists have been so rude to me several times now that I am switching doctors.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

He is truly the best doctor! He is caring, patient, and always listens to his patients for their best. His staffs are amazing too!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

After one failed bladder surgery done by another doctor I am extremely pleased with the outcome of my 2nd bladder repair performed by Dr. Rapoport. It was successful beyond my expectations. He is very knowledgeable, talented and compassionate.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

I travelled from Kamloops to see him . He suggested it would be better to get reconstructive bladder surgery as I'm. Good candidate for it . No one else even have me this option . I am a bit upset that he told me only a few months and it would be done . I haven't even gotten a date yet .

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

I found Dr. Rapoport to be extremely negative and surprisingly lazy in how completely unprepared he was for my first, and last, visit. Despite having months to review my medical files, he knew nothing about my congenital defects which have me in a wheelchair for life. His whole approach was assuming I was a paraplegic, which I am not, and he was unaware of my decades of chronic urinary tract infections. Dr. Rapoport took a cookie cutter approach to my recent bouts of UTI's and within the first five minutes of his one-sided chat, had me concerned about everything from antibiotic resistence to surgery to kidney failure to death, and all without even knowing anything about my disabilities and medical history. I've seen hundreds of doctors since the 50's but never one that used scare tactics in that manner.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014