Ratings for Dr. Geetanjali Marya

Excellent cosmetic dentistry, she bleached my teeth perfectly.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

I have been to 6 dentists since I went to Dr.Marya and the experience e was excellent I have got 3 implants from there and it has been 2 years since I got it done and they are in perfect shape. My wife got veneers from there and now people think that she has excellent dental hygiene. My experience was awesome...

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

This is one overrated doctor that you think is competent. I had a horrible experience when she drilled a hole in my front teeth for NO reason. I have to live with that for the rest of my life... she is one horrible doctor who does not know what she is doing. If this was the US she would have been sued several times by several patients for her irresponsible actions

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

I came to this centre with rotten teeth. I underwent extensive dental treatment which included replacement with implants, root canal treatment tooth build-ups and ceramic fixed teeth. Now I have a perfect set of teeth. I am Marvin and i travelled from Philippines to get my treatment done, i am completely satisfied with my experience.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2009