Ratings for Dr. Suzan Elias

Dr Suzan Elias has been my doctor since 2007. She is so patient and listen my concern no matter how busy she is. She always look for the specialist for me and my family when is necessary with efficiency. When my son was diagnostic with a bad cholesterol at the age of 14 she right away gave me all the recommendations for the best pediatric and sick kids hospital. Now my son is a man of 23 . A healthy man. Thanks Dr Elias .

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Great doctor but her receptionist is AWFUL. Talk about a sourpuss. Pretty sure she's got a stick up her behind while sucking on a lemon. So horrible to deal with in anyway. I don't know why she has that job if she hates it so much that she always looks miserable.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

I'm shocked reading some of these comments. Dr. Elias is by far the most compassionate doctor I have ever encountered. My health has never been the best, and I've seen her multiple times for issues all over. She always takes the time to listen to your concerns - which by the way is why her wait times can be long - and refers you to the appropriate specialists. She's even called me after hours to follow up and make sure I am doing ok. Fantastic doctor. Sometimes getting an appointment can be difficult, especially lately, but I do believe the receptionist mentioned something about her being out of office for an issue related to a loved one. Everyone should be able to understand that.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

She seems to have knowledge of basic health and will refer to specialist if I ask. But dismissed my request for a baseline test for osteoporosis (when I was 51). For past 2 days answer greeting is canned "No one is available to take your call instead of receptionist saying something informative. Maybe she's on vacation but I don't like having to guess. Going to a walk-in clinic.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

We had a rocky start because of opiods (connective tissue disorder), and I understand and empathize with some of the complaints, but overall I find Dr. Elias very involved with her patients and wait times are because she takes the time to get things done. If you'd like to b!tch at someone try the Ministry for only providing GPs with 10 minutes per appointment in a society with complex health problems. She's just a human using her knowledge and education to provide healthcare, not "get you service in 20 minutes or it's free".

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Made me wait 1 hour to sit me and another 20 mins to see me. Took 3 mins to say theres nothing wrong. It was so disrespectful. The receptionist took a hour break at 130 and they open at noon on a Monday. The time before i waited 45mins and she wouldnt wet me discuss another issue while i was there. Was told to book another appointment.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

She is way to fricken slow I've waited over an hour in the waiting room to wait another 30 minutes in the room for her to say two word give me antibiotics that didn't even work only reason I go here is because my family does if I had a choice I wouldn't go here

Submitted July 6, 2017

My mother and I go to this doctor and my mom went to her with an inflammation problem in her stomach causing her to throw up constantly. Dr. EliASS told her time and time again that it's because she needs to lose weight. All this time later she had to go to the hospital and found out she had to have her gallbladder removed. Absolutely do NOT go to this doctor she is a dumbass.

Submitted June 27, 2017

I was having a hard time finding a doctor and it seemed like Dr. Elias was the only one taking appointments at the time. My wife and I both booked physicals. Our physicals were scheduled for 10am Thursday. At 9am, we get a called saying that our physicals are cancelled. So we had to wait another week. This by far was the worst physical I have ever had. She never examined anything. Basically asked me to lift my shirt, checked my heartbeat, looked in my ears for 2 seconds, never checked my eyes, nose or throat. It was a waste of my time. They have a new receptionist and she was incredibly friendly. Probably the best part of the appointment. I'm finding a new one...

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

dismissive of concerns, rest is her answer to everything. Hip hurt for years she would only give me note for physio, turns out i had a tear in my ligament and needed surgery.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017