Ratings for Dr. Suzan Elias

We had a rocky start because of opiods (connective tissue disorder), and I understand and empathize with some of the complaints, but overall I find Dr. Elias very involved with her patients and wait times are because she takes the time to get things done. If you'd like to b!tch at someone try the Ministry for only providing GPs with 10 minutes per appointment in a society with complex health problems. She's just a human using her knowledge and education to provide healthcare, not "get you service in 20 minutes or it's free".

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Made me wait 1 hour to sit me and another 20 mins to see me. Took 3 mins to say theres nothing wrong. It was so disrespectful. The receptionist took a hour break at 130 and they open at noon on a Monday. The time before i waited 45mins and she wouldnt wet me discuss another issue while i was there. Was told to book another appointment.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

She is way to fricken slow I've waited over an hour in the waiting room to wait another 30 minutes in the room for her to say two word give me antibiotics that didn't even work only reason I go here is because my family does if I had a choice I wouldn't go here

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

My mother and I go to this doctor and my mom went to her with an inflammation problem in her stomach causing her to throw up constantly. Dr. EliASS told her time and time again that it's because she needs to lose weight. All this time later she had to go to the hospital and found out she had to have her gallbladder removed. Absolutely do NOT go to this doctor she is a dumbass.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I was having a hard time finding a doctor and it seemed like Dr. Elias was the only one taking appointments at the time. My wife and I both booked physicals. Our physicals were scheduled for 10am Thursday. At 9am, we get a called saying that our physicals are cancelled. So we had to wait another week. This by far was the worst physical I have ever had. She never examined anything. Basically asked me to lift my shirt, checked my heartbeat, looked in my ears for 2 seconds, never checked my eyes, nose or throat. It was a waste of my time. They have a new receptionist and she was incredibly friendly. Probably the best part of the appointment. I'm finding a new one...

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

dismissive of concerns, rest is her answer to everything. Hip hurt for years she would only give me note for physio, turns out i had a tear in my ligament and needed surgery.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

I am 6 months pregnant and have yet to once have one of my calls answered in her office..NOT A SINGLE CALL!! Wth is the point of someone working behind the desk if in a five month period call at least three times two weeks you don't pick up?? I'm pregnant Suzan is my doctor and I have questions but noo there busy getting paid for doing absoulety nothing!! USLESS if I can give the staff -50 I would

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

She is a very knowledgeable doctor who saved my life.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

I don't know what people are talking about on here. Dr Elias is THE best dr I've ever had. I have never waited more then 30 mins for my appointment. If it's longer I understand she may be spending time with a patient she is giving bad news to. Dr Elias spends her time answering questions, talking. She asks how I'm doing. I feel safe there. She almost always has a snack for my sons. Her receptionist is so friendly and kind. She's nice to my children and people who interact with my children positively is a priority for me. I love this clinic. I'm appreciative of dr Elias and her staff 't' Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Dr Elias has been my Doctor for over 12+ years. And I would not trade her for another. We as human beings are always in a rush and want everything now. If those of you who are complaining does not like her services, do something about it and move on. She is a human being not God. That's my 2 cents.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016