You may also like

Rate Dr. C. GREGORY Banks

Dr. C. GREGORY Banks's Ratings

The most amazing Doctor and incredible staff. I don't know what we would have done with all of his kindness, and help. I will forever be gr

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2907508].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2015

Dr. Banks is an unbelievably wonderful doctor. I first started seeing him a few years ago after 20 years of severe chronic pelvic pain, long irregular cycles and disappointing experiences with other ob-gyns. He was always caring, listened to me and never made me feel as though it were all in my head. He performed a laparoscopic surgery and removed fibroids and endometriosis. Within a year, I was pregnant. I had a miserable pregnancy and Dr. Banks was fantastic. I gave birth to a healthy, beautiful baby girl in April. He took care of us both and came to see me every morning. I cannot recommend him enough!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2861498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr. Banks in an unbelievable doctor! He has been my doctor for 19+ years! He literally saved my life when I rolled into labor and delivery as another Dr.'s patient and he has been an angel ever since! He is now my daughters doctor!! I would recommend him a million times over!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2718255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

I met Dr. Banks through the emergency room several years ago. During our conversation, I felt very comfortable and relaxed. He became my OB/GYN and several months later, I had to have fibroids removed. During this "normal" procedure, I developed an infection and had to be put on a wound vac. Dr. Banks made sure that I understood EVERYTHING! I would recommend him to anyone who needs a knowledgeable, caring and compassionate doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Dr. Banks took great care of me during my pregnancy and the delivery of my baby last October. He took time to answer all of my questions when I pulled out the list in my phone at the end of every appointment, as did my husband. He stayed at the hospital late the night that I was in labor to deliver my daughter. He helped me to have the natural childbirth experience that I wanted so badly to have and supported my decision to do so without pushing drugs on me at any point. He even came to my hospital room every morning to check on me and my little girl. The wait at your appointments may be a bit long at times, but he's probably delivering somebody's little one. To me, that's more important than a little time spent in a waiting room. I will definitely go to Dr. Banks again if I have another baby, and would recommend him to anybody!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1185545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Banks and was excited due to positive comments. However, I was treated poorly when it was time for the birth of my child. He sent in another doctor who I had never met (not a partner, but an intern) and my husband saw Dr. Banks walking down the hall. He never came to see me after my daughter was born. Disappointed, I never returned.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1185544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Dr. Banks is the greatest. I thank God for him. I could say a 1000 more things but it will take all day :-) I love him...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1185543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2012

A phenomenal, caring doctor who goes above and beyond what's required. Through surgery he was able to get my endometriosis under control with minimal scarring. A year later, when facing abdominal pain that we thought was due to recurrent ovarian cysts, he wouldn't let me settle for pain as the status quo. Thanks to his persistence, we caught what turned out to be ovarian cancer at the earliest possible stage. He very likely saved my life, and through it all, he was incredibly compassionate and available to help me cope with the initial shock and stress of a cancer diagnosis. I couldn't ask for a better doc!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1185542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

Dr. Banks delivered both of my children. My second pregnancy was a trying one due to morning sickness and early contractions. Dr. Banks was ALWAYS caring and encouraging. He is THE BEST. He makes his patients feel comfortable and safe. I also love the fact that he makes ever effort to deliver all of his patients. I've always said I could never move because that would mean leaving Dr. Banks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1185541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

I have used Dr Banks for 11 years now. He has been there for me through good and bad times. He is very caring and passionate about what he does. His staff also is great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1185540].votes_count ]]