Ratings for Dr. J. DAVID Cranor

I love Dr. Cranor and Ruth! I believe that Dr. Cranor has an incredible ability to make a correct diagnosis. He is extremely diligent and takes his time with me. Ruth is a wonderful nurse! They make a wonderful team.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

My husband and I have been with Dr. Cranor for over 20 years and have nothing but the highest praise for him. His office has grown from a tiny startup to a large multidoctor group, but he and his nurse, Ruth, have maintained a personal, caring approach. His very thorough and follows the latest guidelines re: frequency of pap smears, mammograms, etc. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

I have gone to Dr. Cranor for years and my care has been top notch. I trust him explicitly.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2009

My husband ripped the muscle away from the bone in both his shoulders and Cranor said it was just joint pain and gave him 5 Cortizone shots over a year for the excruiting pain my husband was experiencing. My husband was told later by two other doctors that had he been diagnosed properly his muscles could have been reattached and he would have been just fine. Since that did not happen he can no longer lift his arms above shoulder height. Now we are going to have to fight to get him on Social Security Disability.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2009

Dr. J. DAVID Cranor's Credentials

• Baylor Coll Of Med, Houston Tx 77030 (Grad. 1981)

• BCBS Massachusetts