Ratings for Dr. Rohinton J. Patel

I will start by saying I am very discerning and I don’t just trust on first blush. But Dr. Rohinton Patel and his staff are incredible people! They’re genuinely caring and meticulous in their professional workmanship. Let’s face it, we all want to have a doctor who is knowledgeable, highly skilled with versatile abilities, and who actually cares about us. It’s not uncommon for us patients to have questions and concerns but sometimes we may find it difficult to articulate and share such concerns with the doctor. Dr Patel & his staff are very compassionate and even seem to anticipate your needs before you even have a chance to voice them. Doctors who truly care about you have a unique mannerism. It’s called having integrity of the heart in tandem with professionalism that provides fist-rate care. That’s an A+ rating well-earned and justly deserved by Dr Patel & his wonderful staff. The Hawaii Pacific Dental Group is a top-rate competent team that deserves your trust because they treat you like a top-rate patient who deserves top-rate dental care. A healthy beautiful smile is so very important in so many ways and I wouldn’t trust my smile with just anyone. That is why I chose Dr Patel and the HI Pacific Dental Group team.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2019

Dr. Patel and his staff are Simply awesome plain and Simply Awesome! Every staff member were Pro's, and they treated me like a person a patient! Thank you guys for everything! I love you guys!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2019

Just Outstanding, year on over this practice always blows me away by how kind, efficient, gentle Dr. Patel is and how beautiful their work is! Mahalo Dr. Patel! A greatful patient!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

I have been with Dr. Patel for many years. Dr. Patel is an outstanding professional dentist with a soft touch and a warm heart. The staff are always courteous and friendly. The office is always clean. I have never had any complaints or concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Patel.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Excellent Dr with outstanding gentle touch, never felt the needle, finished my cap in about an hour start to finish with no temporary needed, it’s the prettiest tooth I have! Thanks Dr. Patel, you and your team and hands down the best! John Z.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

I am very pleased with Dr. Rohinton Patel. I don't feel uncomfortable or afraid when visiting his office. He and his staff make sure I understand all of the procedures that will be done. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

I am from Texas, this morning travel to Honolulu and just before my flight my crown and bridge came off completely, a friend of mine refer me to Dr. Rohinton Patel, as soon I landed i call him up and without hesitation told me to come over his office, he was waiting for my call, when I arrive he received me as we were best friends, he took care of my problem extremely professional and friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Patel, I have not been with another dentist as he in my whole life. Thank you Dr. Patel!!! Gustavo Garza

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Dr. Patel is such a awesome dentist he’s treats you like family so does his staff. He explains every thing there is to know about what procedures he’s going to do. Most of all you just feel so comfortable . I recommend everyone to him cos I’m very satisfied and all of my dental that I’ve received thank you so much Doctor Rohinton J Patel

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Dr. Patel is an incredibly caring, gentle and conscientious dentist. I switched to him a couple years ago and am so glad that I did. His staff is very attentive and they treat you like family. He has the most advanced equipment and has an amazing new office in Hawaii Kai. I had to have a crown replaced- the entire procedure was done in ONE sitting. I'm super happy with the care I get and would recommend him to anyone who wants a highly trained yet humble professional.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Patel is the most caring Dentist anyone could ask for he always knows how to make me feel so comfortable. He's very attentive and works really hard to make his patients feel warm, welcomed and nothing to fear. Im so very thankful for him and his great staff. I always leave with a Great big Happy Flawless Smile. I appreciate all the time and energy that he puts into my smile. Mahalo and Aloha Dr. Patel.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017