Ratings for Dr. Gina M. Bachmann

I think Dr. Bachmann is great. I have been seeing her for over a year now.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

I arrived 15 minutes before my appointment and I had to wait 50 minutes to see Dr. Bachmann. She didn't even let me talk and the whole meeting she looked at her laptop and asked me questions and typed them in like a robot. Nothing about the experience was human and she interrupted me a few times when I was speaking. After about 15 minutes of actual face-to-face time with Dr. Bachmann, she stood up signaling that the appointment was over. I said I had some more things I would like to discuss and she seemed bothered and was rushing the whole thing. Overall, an extremely frustrating experience and I would avoid her at all cost!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

I didn't feel like she cared about me. She seemed bored and I got the feeling she just wanted my money. The prescriptions she prescribed me were way too expensive but she didn't listen when I told her that I have bad insurance and need cheap medicine. And the office/waiting room is dirty. The nurse was very nice though.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2012

Dr. Bachmann ROCKS! She is amazing, sooo helpful and really listens. The last time I was there even the nurses were saying she is the best doctor they have ever worked with!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2009

Dr. Gina M. Bachmann's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)