Ratings for Dr. Soheila Boyer

The staff in this office have really bad phone etiquette. When new patients call, maybe try to be a little friendlier and not talk down to a patient. My first impression is not looking great.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

I LOVE Dr. Boyer! She delivered my first son and is my OBGYN for my second pregnancy. I am 39 weeks tomorrow and she has done everything in her power to make sure he is a healthy boy. I suffered a miscarriage before this pregnancy and I was worried at the beginning of this pregnancy. She said I could come in at any time to hear babies heart beat if it made me feel better and watch my progesterone levels like a hawk. I can only say good things about her.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

I'm currently trying to conceive with my husband, I seen Dr. Boyer bc someone I know raved about her; she didn't disappoint! Very helpful, answered my questions and didn't make me feel like an idiot, and i felt completely comfortable asking them. I would def recommend her!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

This doctor sucked!!!!!!!! I don't recommended her to anyone. I saw her maybe 3 times out of my pregnancy. They kept on telling me i was measuring big and kept on having me taking ultrasounds.By the 8-9 month I asked them if I could be induced I was so uncomfortable they told me that they want me to go full term. So I had a 10.4.lb. baby n 21 1/4 inches. Long n I'm only 5ft. 2inches tall n only 185 lbs. I went full term. So that to me is a BIG baby for my size. She was off called when I went into labor. So the next day she came in to see me she didn't know how much my baby weigh or what I had which she knew b4 hand what I was having n what her name was. Very bad communication. Staff is nice, about the only thing I liked about my experience.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

She is so awesome. She delivered all three of my children and I will be foerever greatful.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

In my opinion Dr.Boyer sucks!! I was her patient for 8 months and in that time I have never meet her!!!! I would always see the nurse practitioner...that would tell me what tests Dr.Boyer wanted done...whenever I called about the test results the doctor was not available and the nurse would call few day later!! Definitely not someone you wanna have as your doctor!!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2010

I have had nothing but great experiences with Dr. Boyer. She has always answered my questions, been concerned for my health, offered me options (of which, as a responsible patient, it is MY RESPONSIBILITY TO CHOOSE which option is good for me), always been very patient with me and has never, ever treated me the way others have typed about in this forum. I am a very responsible patient; however, and I come prepared with a list of questions each visit for her. Office staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend her to anybody!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

I found the doctor very inefficient w/ communication At the max she would spend 10 mins w/ me. Each time, she would tell me I was doing OK. Although, I always found my tummy growth tinier than other women at the same stage through pregnancy. I understand each woman is different and race, age and a lot of other factors affect. I kept voicing my concern and requested an ultrasound too, just to make sure baby's growth was ok, but she never listened. She said, Asians tend to have smaller babies, anyways. It was at my other doctor's visit w/in the same group, that I voiced my concern and she immediately scheduled an U.S. At that time,I was already 8 mnths pregnant, US showed that my baby's tummy growth was lagging my 4 weeks! :(. She also always, kept saying she wanted to schedule a C-section, and not wait for natural course. I wanted to have my baby when it was time. Luckily for me, I had my baby by nature's intentions and not w/ her decisions. My husband, mom or me, were not happy at all!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

Dr. Boyer needs a course in patient communication. She was always late and flakey. The first problem I had was that I disclosed all medications I was on the 1st visit. It wasn't until the 3rd visit that the doctor told me to change one of them and it wasn't until my 7th month that she said I should never have been on another one. She tried to blame it on me like I was supposed to know better. She constantly said, "We don't know what it's doing to your baby." Instead of trying to make things right. Secondly, at my 7th month visit, she said my cervix was irregular, and then was really evasive as to what that meant. She finally said that I should ask my mother if she ever took DES because if she did I could have some form of cancer. Then she proceeded to leave the room without any further info. She completely blew me off and never followed up. I should have trusted my first instincts and transferred docs at my first appointment, so now I'm 30 weeks and trying to transfer.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2009

Dr. Soheila Boyer's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Greenwood, IN