Ratings for Dr. Francis J. Cullen

I was referred to Dr. Cullen after a surgery and when scheduled asked what the fee would be and was told nothing because it was a medical referral (little did I know this person was not trained to answer the fee question). Went for the appointment and the Doctor tried to sell me cheek fillers instead. Not interested. I then receive a bill for $215.00 and the Office Manager is not helpful. She gave me several different stories (and luckily left them on my voicemail so I can forward on to my insurance company) before admitting it was a temp who scheduled me, but I still own them money? Waste of time and major headache. I am appealing with my insurance company now.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr.Cullen for ten years. He listens to what I want and to my concerns. His bedside manner is wonderful andhe never makes me feel rushed. I've recommended him to several people over the years and they are very pleased with their results as well.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

The best, makes you feel like family. Listens to you and is very professional as his staff is.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Had trigger finger release surgery. Very caring and knowledgeable. He called me at home himself to talk and ask how I was doing...I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Dr. Cullen removed a mole from my face. He did an excellent job, my dermatologist couldn't even see any scar. He is professional, has wonderful bedside manner and is very prompt and easy to talk to. I would highly recommend him to anyone. His staff is also great.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Had three cysts on my scalp he removed them on the first day I met him really fast and really professional

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

I went to see Dr Cullen for a spot on my back, he took it off at the first appt and he was fantastic told me everything he was gonna do I would reccommend this dr to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

The best Dr. I have ever had. He is knowledgable, confident and his bedside manner is wonderful. Could not go wrong with Dr. Cullen.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

I found Dr. Cullen personable, polite, caring and very prepared to answer any and all my questions regarding my health issue. His staff was estremely friendly and prompt. I found him to be a sensitive doctor that believes in taking the time to make a patient comfortable and informed completlely every step of the way.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2010

I have visited Dr. Cullen over a 5 year period to monitor potential skin cancer. He has removed 2 basal cells and he has always been pleasant and professional in his demeanor. Aside from routine calls, Dr. Cullen answers questions himself when you call and he calls back with results on things like biopsies. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2009

Dr. Francis J. Cullen's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Albany, NY