You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Evan Franko

In reference to some of the comments below firstly doctors are humans deal with personal issues as many of us do and they are not God! Obviously addiction is unsettling whether it be alcohol or drugs but people can rehabilitate and people make changes in their lives. I have seen Dr. Franko and he was knowledgeable, prompt and listened to my opinions. Also, a Dr. who is acceptable to me may not be to someone else - we are all different. It is unfortunate that he has left the Warman group to work elsewhere. Perhaps in future consider the fact there is something going on in everyone's life before expressing judgement or opinion.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

This man is a opiates fiend google his name the 1st article says how he was found overdosed on opiates that he INJECTED HIMSELF in the Saskatoon City Hospital while he was working in 2008! This is absolutely DISGUSTING DO NOT SEE THIS DR!

Submitted February 23, 2016

Very knowledgeable and when referals are needed he is very well connected and has always been able to get me and my family referred to top notch specialist quickly. He never rushes through appointments is very punctual and probable 90% of the time I have went in as a walk in or taken one of my 3 sons he fits us in even though he wasn't the walk in doctor. Couldn't ask for a better or friendlier doctor.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Such a great doctor with kids! He has always listened to us, given us excellent medical advice and is always so kind towards our kids. I really do think he is one of the better doctors out there. He has often caught thints other doctors have missed and was able to help us through a serious illness by listening to our concerns, giving us medication we needed and follow up appointments along with the referrals we required (and this was just when we were walk ins at the clinic).

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Dr Franko is a horrible doctor. He is never willing to listen or give a proper diagnosis. I've been to him through walk in and at one point he told me my cough was due to a viral infection and when I came back a few hours later because I couldn't breath, the other doctor told me I had severe pneumonia. I would recommend not going to him.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

with some degree of medical knowledge, Dr. Franko works with me regarding the use of medication, he is understanding, has a sense of humor, listens, has given me as much time as needed in his office, I think the area is lucky to have him as a physician. I know I am.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

I just saw Dr. Franco for the first time and he made a very tough week even tougher. I have been struggling with anxiety for 10 + years now and recently had a very bad set of attacks in a row which meant that I was not eating, sleeping or handling life very well. My own family doctor was unable to see me so I thought I would go into a walk in to see if they could give me some quick acting anxiety medication. He basically told me it was all in my head and that I was abusing drugs. Needless to say I will never visit this clinic again and suggest that if you have mental health issues you stay away as well as he was the farthest thing from sympathetic.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Who has ever been in and out of a dr's office consistently in 20 min ? Dr franko gets you in on time, deals with all of your issues and sends you happily on your way. True professional.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr. Evan Franko's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In reference to some of the comments below firstly doctors are humans deal with personal issues as many of us do and they are not God! Obviously addiction is u..."

May 8, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This man is a opiates fiend google his name the 1st article says how he was found overdosed on opiates that he INJECTED HIMSELF in the Saskatoon City Hospital w..."

February 23, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgeable and when referals are needed he is very well connected and has always been able to get me and my family referred to top notch specialist quic..."

January 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Such a great doctor with kids! He has always listened to us, given us excellent medical advice and is always so kind towards our kids. I really do think he is o..."

December 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Extremely punctual, both able and willing to take the time to explain his observations and their implications thoroughly. Impeccable bed side manor. "

July 23, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Franko is a horrible doctor. He is never willing to listen or give a proper diagnosis. I've been to him through walk in and at one point he told me my coug..."

June 24, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Very smart man, nice, honest, and professional. He doesn't rush you out of the office. Beware of some of the receptionists, they can be quite rude. "

March 26, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "with some degree of medical knowledge, Dr. Franko works with me regarding the use of medication, he is understanding, has a sense of humor, listens, has given m..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I just saw Dr. Franco for the first time and he made a very tough week even tougher. I have been struggling with anxiety for 10 + years now and recently had a ..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Who has ever been in and out of a dr's office consistently in 20 min ? Dr franko gets you in on time, deals with all of your issues and sends you happily on yo..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic doctor! Works with you rather than bullying you as so many doctors will do. He is not judgemental and listens to your reasons before giving you his op..."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor !! Kind and respectful..truly listens and works with patient to resolve health issues ..thank you Dr. Fank :)"

October 30, 2014