Ratings for Dr. Chris Kluke

I've been seeing Dr. Kluke for a few years now. I am always happy with my results. He is awesome. I recommend him to everyone that I talk to. The location of his office I also want to mention has street parking and you don't need to pay for which is a big bonus these days. Give him a try you will not be disappointed. Can't say enough about Dr. Kluke book an appointment you will be happy you did.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I've been a patient of dr.kluke for about a decade now & have been completely satisfied with every adjustment. very knowledgeable & sincere. he treats each patient with genuine care. my back & neck problems always feel better each time i leave the clinic!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

He is the best chiropractor, so helpful and always knows what is wrong with your joints , I give him a highly good recommendation to everyone who.is looking for a chiropractor he is the best I have been seeing him for quite a number of years.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Chris is outstanding at what he does. He never forgets a client or what ails them.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Kluke for a decade now and have never, ever had a single issue with him or his work. He is always the picture of professionalism, as punctual as a one-man show can be, always keeps very very informed about what he is doing, and why, and, really, has never had a problem making me feel better. I couldn't recommend him enough and will continue to visit his practise.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. No complaints; only compliments.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Dr. Kluke strives for excellence in service and compassion. h He is an outstanding health care provider.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

My family and I have been seeing Chiropractor DR. CRIS KLUKE for over 10 years! Cris Kluke's a very professional, patient, friendly and caring Chiropractor! I have been in several accidents and seen many Dr.'s etc, but Cris Kluke's one of the best! My 13 year old Hockey player / Skateboarder son calls him a miracle worker!! I refer and highly recommend Cris Kluker to all my friends and family! I'm a very satisfied client.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

I can't say enough about Chris. He's a truly genuine person, let alone doctor. I used to see Dr. Kluke years ago, before I really knew how important a good chiro is. Since then I moved away and got hit by a car. This resulted in me seeing a slough of doctors. None I felt too comfortable with. One of my last few visits to Winnipeg, on a whim walked into Chris' new office. Immediately he recognized me, and remembered a details of our sessionfrom 5 years prior. He analysed my spine and posture, aligned me and showed me exercises to help get me back on track, without the song and dance I've received from other doctors. Not once, did he try to upsell me on appointments or equipment. (His Student prices are actually unbelievably reasonable) Go to this man. There won't be a pressure sale. You can see for yourself how a helpful and kind chiro operates.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

The best chiropractic I meet in years I will recommended to everyone .

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015