Ratings for Dr. Chris Kluke

He is always there when I need him. He bends over backwards to make sure I can bend over backwards

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Dr. Kluke is a wonderful doctor, he is professional, very attentive and such a sincere wonderful person. I am very fortunate to have him as my chiropractor. Thank you so much Dr. Kluke for taking such great care of me.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Amazing doctor through and through. Very knowledgeable and takes the time to listen to what the issues are and designs a treatment plan specifically for you. Would highly recommend

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

I've been seeing Dr. Kluke for a few years now. I am always happy with my results. He is awesome. I recommend him to everyone that I talk to. The location of his office I also want to mention has street parking and you don't need to pay for which is a big bonus these days. Give him a try you will not be disappointed. Can't say enough about Dr. Kluke book an appointment you will be happy you did.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I've been a patient of dr.kluke for about a decade now & have been completely satisfied with every adjustment. very knowledgeable & sincere. he treats each patient with genuine care. my back & neck problems always feel better each time i leave the clinic!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

He is the best chiropractor, so helpful and always knows what is wrong with your joints , I give him a highly good recommendation to everyone who.is looking for a chiropractor he is the best I have been seeing him for quite a number of years.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Chris is outstanding at what he does. He never forgets a client or what ails them.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Kluke for a decade now and have never, ever had a single issue with him or his work. He is always the picture of professionalism, as punctual as a one-man show can be, always keeps very very informed about what he is doing, and why, and, really, has never had a problem making me feel better. I couldn't recommend him enough and will continue to visit his practise.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. No complaints; only compliments.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Dr. Kluke strives for excellence in service and compassion. h He is an outstanding health care provider.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016