Dr. Singh is a wonderful doctor. Her office staff is always very helpful and friendly. I will never change doctors.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

she is really wonderfull and caring .you wont feel you are with a Dr.she disclosed so many things in me which my old Dr over looked those things.hope things will go well .

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

Switched to Dr. Singh when I changed insurance companies and couldn't be happier. She is extremely intuitive, knowledgable and caring. She is always upbeat and a joy to visit. Dr. Singh and her staff always makes me feel very welcome and comfortable. I never feel like I am being rushed through so the doctor can see her next patient. Makes me actually look forward to going to the doctor's!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

My name is Linda and Dr Harveen Singh has been my primary care doctor for 5 years. I can't say enough of how great she is, not only she cares about you as a patient but also takes the time to know your family history. Her staff is also great while making appointments or just taking your vital signs. Here is an example of her caring for her patients, I went to see her on an unrelated matter and while speaking to her I mention that I found another lump on my left breast, without hesitation she took a sample of the liquid found and she felt it needed to be sent for testing. She didnt make me another appointment to do the procedure.She felt that it needed to be done right away. She truly loves being a Doctor, she is always bubbly and in good spirit. I am glad I finally found a doctor that cares.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Love her! Discovered a thyroid problem I had been suffering from for years that my old dr had missed. Very caring, really wants to figure out what is wrong. If a test comes back negative, but you still don't feel well she will keep looking to find the answer. I recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

Love this doctor; I recommend her to everyone! By far the first doctor I've ever been to that I trust and respect. (I haven't had good experiences.) I'm a fearful patient, but I actually look forward to her appointments. Only gripe is that it can be a difficult to get through to her office.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

Dr. Singh is AMAZING! Soooo friendly, helpful, caring and just an all around great doctor and person. Someone you can imagine being a friend outside of the office ;) She is extremely knowledgeable in all fields. She even does gynecological exams :)

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

Dr. Singh was my PCP for a short period of time before I became pregnant and switched to an OB/GYN. During this short time I visited her twice and on both occasions I found her extremely caring and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

Dr. Harveen Singh's Credentials

• Hindi

Harvard-Pilgrim
Kaiser-Permanente
Multiplan
Tufts Health Plans

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=946165'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.4

February 6, 2014