Dr. Victoria Karlinsky-Bellini

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Victoria Karlinsky-Bellini

Got Botox and a droopy eye due to that and the doctor didn't call me back after calling in with my terrifying experience.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr Karlinsky and her staff are wonderful. I was pampered through out my recovery. I even had Dr. K personal cell number, which is unheard in NYC. I love the results of my surgery and I will definitely go back to her

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Breast augmentation must NOT be her speciality even though she says she is an expert. Turns out she never had the required plastic surgery residency and is basically a self taught "cosmetic surgeon". NY State law sucks because any doctor can call themselves a cosmetic surgeon. Even a podiatrist. I had to suffer for two years after Victoria operated on me. Another doc finally fixed my breasts and ended my suffering. I can only blame myself for not having done my homework and research.

Submitted August 29, 2014

Went for Botox and lip injection as well! Dr. karlinsky is amazing at what she does and very honest . She does not try to make you you do anything she doesn't feel you need. The results , I'm very pleased with. Her staff is amazingly kind and so is the doctor. Would highly recommend !

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Really impressed with Dr Karlinsky. From her calm professional manner, the spa like environment of her clinic to the fact that she doesn't up-sell you loads of products. I went originally using a LifeBooker discount and have gone ever since. Recommend her over any other Manhattan doctor I've been to in the past.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

My experience with Dr. Karlinsky was so REFRESHING! Am used to terrible experiences with specialists: looong waits, ineffective treatments, horrible bedside manner, desperation to upsell. Dr. Karlinsky was a breath of fresh air! Dr. K was timely, personable, professional, knowledgeable, sympathetic, NOT pushy, and when it finally came down to it? Results (tickle lipo under chin) were AMAZING. No pain, very little swelling, did not even notice bruising. Whole experience was better than I could've imagined, and my confidence has shot through the roof! I'm not a plastic surgery person; I had one bit that made me very self-conscious and finally caved to fix it and I am done. But if I ever had a friend who wanted something done, I would recommend Dr. K 20 times over! Her staff are helpful and courteous, too, which shows that Dr. K holds her office to a high standard. Note: procedure in BK office, follow-ups in Manhattan. LOVELY staff at both offices, also offices are clean, comfy

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

Best Doctor I have even been to. Sincere, knowledgeable, patient and honest.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2011

She is probably the most honest, knowledgeable, caring and nurturing plastic surgeons you will ever meet.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

Dr. Victoria Karlinsky-Bellini's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Russian
  • Italian
  • Spanish

• Ross University (Grad. 2002)

• Liposuction