Ratings for Dr. Alberto M. Cabantog

On June 2, 2014 my first visit I saw Dr. Alberto Cabantog. I began to explain to him that I had cervical/rotator cuff surgeries. I am having a lot of pain since I have not had any pain management for six months (TY OBOMA). He abruptly cut me off and told me he wanted to get a MRI which I did . Next visit July 8,2014. Again abrupt, rude, no chance to speak. Wanted to start me on injections.I said no,done those for a year,extremely painful & did me no good hence 2 surgeries. The new MRI shows I have an aneurism and another bulging disc. Then he wanted me on pain patchs $100 a pop. My seizures started six mos. ago/now on meds. while in the exam rm I had a seizure. don't remember what happens during a seizure but after I came out of this one my left ring finger was throbbing with pain. My fiance told me Cabantog was pinching my fingernail, thought I was faking! TY for the black/blue fingernail Doctor and I use DR. term loosely! Rude, obnoxious, jerk. Where did he get a license. Lawsuit...?

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Dr. Cabantog has treated me for failed back syndrome for years and has given me relief I couldn't find elsewhere.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

He is about as rude as they come. Interrupted everything I tried to say. Immediately wanted to just give me an injection while admitting that the only thing he knew about my condition was what he learned in med school. He and his staff wanted me to do all the running around to get medical records from all my Dr's which they could have done but I would have had to pay. Just not a good experience. I cancelled my follow up appt.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

This man is the worst doctor I've ever been to. Rude, insulting, and nasty. Stay away!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

sucks for pain management stay away from him at all cost. Doesnt treat you like a person.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

very poor bedside manners

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

Dr. Alberto M. Cabantog's Credentials

• De La Salle Univ Coll Of Med, Dasmarinas, Cavite, Philippines (Grad. 1985)

Ahcccs