Ratings for Dr. Terri N. Esterowitz

Dr. Esterowitz is a warm and caring doctor. She never rushes through an appointment, to the point where I start to feel bad that she is taking so much time. She knows her medicine and seeks input from other doctors if something doesn't seem right to her. I always feel confident that my health issues are well understood and properly handled under her care.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

Love, love, love Dr. Esterowitz. I have been going to her for the past 4 years and I never feel rushed. She actually cares about what I have to say and questions I have. I actually recommend her to anyone who asks and those that do not :).

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

I absolutely loved Dr. Esterowitz. She was warm, caring and helpful and actually took the time to learn more about me as a person. The staff, however, are beyond rude. It's horrific how they treat people and are very cold and short-tempered. In addition, when I called to schedule an appointment back in August, I was told there were no openings until January and that if I didn't set up an appointment at that very moment that I would be waiting till December 2010! I wish I didn't have to find a new doctor because she truly is wonderful, but her staff and her waitlist are just too much.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

Dr. Terri N. Esterowitz's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1997)