Ratings for Dr. Dana G. Cohen

The negative reviews are not fake, she is absolutely terrible, do not go she will not help you and will just ask you to take expensive tests and then see a psychiatrist

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Hmmm, can't help but wonder if the negative reviews are fake. Dr. Dana Cohen literally changed my life. I have worked with Dr. Cohen for the past 6 years and have referred many of my clients to her whenever I suspect an underlying hormonal issue (I am a Psychotherapist). Dr. Cohen diagnosed my significant thyroid issue which my other doctors missed completely, and has seen me through a number of health issues. What I love the most is that I trust her to treat the underlying cause of my symptoms rather than just treating the symptoms. Actually, what I really love the most about Dr. Cohen is the fact that she treated my adrenal fatigue and supported such optimal health in my body that I had a natural pregnancy and healthy baby at 48 (our beautiful girl is almost 2).

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Dr. Dana Cohen is a genius doctor. I had been sick for four months when I went to her, and neither my pulmunologist, cardiologist, ENT person, LPR expert, Family doctor, knew why I was sick. Dana was kind, compassionate, matter-of-fact, and she discovered I had a bacteria in my gut that didn't belong there, and that my thyroid was not working. She answers all questions, gets right back to you and I trust her completely. Plus, miracle of miracles, I am beginning to feel better.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Awful, I so agree with the other comments, I wish I had read them before I went to her. I agree she is dangerous, should be put out of business

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Dr. Cohen was completely dismissive when I was having reactions to some of the supplements she gave me, and suggested I see a psychiatrist! No compassion, cannot be reached, and for the amount she changes,I felt I was poorly taken care of.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

She claims she will help you with alternative medicine, but will not and she pushes expensive tests if she cannot understand the problem. She has a very poor bedside manner and if you are not happy she wants you out of her office as fast as possible.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

I find her to be dangerous. She does not take emergencies seriously and anything she thinks she might not know she passes off as "I don't do that." She does not return calls herself even in emergencies, but will give advice through her assistant. Her assistant is pleasant and compentent and it is a shame that Dr. Cohen puts her in that position.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

Waste of time and money. You are better off seeing another holsiitc doctor in the practice

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

I tried getting back in touch with dr. cohen for the past 3 months to no avail. I find the above reviews to be spot on about her practice.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

I saw doctor Cohen out of desperation because I was sick and no other doctor seemed able to help. Dr. Cohen ran a battery of tests and came up with very little helpful information. She put me on an extremely restrictive diet for a year that did not resolve my symptoms. She missed all the key signs of what was wrong with me, which were textbook as my next doctor told me. I saw her for a year, spent so much money, ate nothing, and she didn't even give me guidelines of how to manage my condition in the future. It took her 3 months to return my calls about my last set of test results. I ended up having to get them from the office and analyze them myself. When she did return my call, she wasn't even looking at them or my chart and I ended up suggesting a treatment plan. I find this doctor dangerous and she has made me very skeptical of doctors. Thankfully I found ones that could help me for a lot less time, money, and pain.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010