Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth S. Lambert

Dr. Lambert was my OBGYN for 5 years. She delivered all 3 of my children. Her kindness, expertise and experience make her one of a kind. I felt safe in her care even though I experienced difficult pregnancies with complications. She correctly diagnosed a medical condition of mine, that had been incorrectly diagnosed by my previous doctor, with ease and clarity. Going to visit her for appointments was always something I looked forward to. In her care is the best place to be!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Great doctor and excellent surgeon! Had total hysterectomy last year...virtually no issues, up and around in days with much less pain than I expected. Dr. Lambert was kind, took time to answer my many questions and calm my extreme anxiety before surgery. Excellent nurses and office staff as well, truly a great doctor and practice.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I love Dr. Lambert! She's very caring, listens and explains any issues very well. I feel like she truly cares.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

The very best! Takes time to get to know you personally! Love Dr Lambert. Never plan to see anyone else!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

She is wonderful! Ease to talk to about any health issue. Very low key with a sense of humor that puts you at ease. Explains medical issues so you can easily understand and until you understand. Many of the needed test can be handled in the office. She's great!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

You will NOT find another doctor out there like this one! She is amazing and always makes you feel like you are the only patient. She is personable, knowledgeable and easy to relate to. I will never use another dr as long as I can help it!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Doctor Lambert is a very kind woman and stepped in for me when my doctor was away when I needed a D&C. She was very sympathetic just as my regular doctor and she made it easy to trust her at a time where I had to make a quick decision. I would def. use her again in the absence of my doctor.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

Dr. Lambert is very helpful and makes you feel at ease.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

Dr. Elizabeth S. Lambert's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Private Small Business Insurance