Ratings for Dr. Riyaan Hassen

Extremely caring, spends quality time with his patients. As nurse, one of the finest Doctor's.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr Hassen is one of the very best doctors that I ever had. I visited several doctors and specialists that wouldn't listen to my concerns. He pointed out several things that could be wrong and quickly found the issued at hand. He is someone that really takes time you listen and understand your concerns. I highly recommend him to anybody that has been misdiagnosed and looking for help.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Hassen is very professional and really takes his time to explain to you why he is doing certain test. He tries to figure what is the best plan for your health and is there whenever you need him. Best Doctor I've had in a long time.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Unprofessional. I don't know, how people trust him.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Dr. Hassen is very professional and quick to figure out what the issue may be. I have only seen him two times, but both times he seems to be one of the better Doctors in the Bow Valley. Very genuine and easy to talk to . Gayton

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Best Doc I've had, sadly to say, he will be leaving Wabasca :(

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr. Hassen is very professional, and takes his time to listen to your problems. I am not typically comfortable talking about my problems to others, including medical professionals, but he's very personable and great to talk with about any issues. Hope we have more of these type of Doctors in our community, awesome guy.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Dr Hassen is the type of doctor everybody wants. He doesn't beat around the bush . He tells you straight up. Very polite caring. Answers every question you may have and never leaves you worried or unstatisfied. I recently lost my leg and he cares about his patients. He man me feel like its not the end if the world and that ill'llget back to a normal life which iam

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Dr. Hassen listened to me and answered all my questions. He was friendly and patient. Very good bed-side manner.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

he was very helpful, understanding and genuinely cared and took the time to answer all of my question etc. highly recommend Dr. Hassen he even took a last min walk in right before he was about to leave on lunch! and he didnt even rush me out.....

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009