Ratings for Dr. Karlene V. Ross

These comments seem to reflect a large bunch of impatient and selfish people. Coming from a customer service background , this staff is nothing but polite and extremely helpful. I will admit that there are times where communication can be difficult , but people need to realize that you're not her only patient . I have experienced A little phone tag or a forgoten call back but , it was never a forgotten issue . They were always resolved and staff was apologetic and as polite as can be. Every visit I am greeted with a smile and a charming staff that brightens my day. Not to mention Dr.Ross's expertise is unmatched by any other medical professional I have ever experienced .

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

does not return calls, staff is clueless. staff acknowledges that doctor has received message/refill request but cannot explain why they are never ansered

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Ross is ok, but her staff is HORRIBLE, customer service is everything to a business and her administrative staff lack professionalism and manners! The wait time is ridiculous and the scheduling of appointments is worse! I called for a sick appointment and I was told that my reasoning was not classified as a sick appointment, so I would be scheduled within 3 weeks!!!! For this reason, I will no longer be a patient. I am done!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

I have been with Dr. Ross about 3 months now and I'm about to switch to another doctor ALREADY! It ABSOLUTELY SICKENS me that I have to make an appt and I am never seen until about 30-1 hour or longer after my scheduled appt! The staff is young, rude, and doesn't have a freaking clue! Today my appt was at 10:45am and it's now 11:56am and I still have yet to see Dr. Ross! THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE LAST TIME HERE! You either care about MY TIME or you don't and clearly they DON'T! I'm done! When I leave here today it will be mine and my daughters last time! I don't deal with ridiculousness and this is ABSOLUTELY that! This is all surrounded possibly around greed! Because if you know it's gonna take you 30-40 minutes with each patient and then their paperwork you NEED NOT SCHEDULE SO MANY PATIENTS IN ONE DAY! I'm ABSOLUTELY PISSED OFF!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Ross for many years. I tried to by sympathetic to the change of the new staff and the changes of the growing practice but to have medical issues and one year later find out the results from the doctor at my annual physical. This is unacceptable but I stay with Dr. Ross. I had issues that I relayed to Dr. Ross during physical and almost two months later; I still have not received results. The staff is beyond rude and could care less about the practice. Dr. Ross was confronted by my husband and myself to obtain my results to which she simply brushed me off and had the ill trained staff print results that I could have gotten via the portal but were NEVER posted there. I would not REFER DR. ROSS TO ANYONE!!!!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

I have been a patient for several years. Since she relocated and hired a new staff the service have been terrible. You have to call several days before the staff answers. They give you appt. and change them for one reason or another. The staff is unprofessional and poorly trained and she normally retake vitals. They don't appear to care. I really respect Dr. Ross at a Dr. and have received good care from her but the things have to put up with is really not worth it. I have been patient and hope things will get better but they are still getting worst. For this reason, I am looking for another Dr. I have read the reviews and know they are truthful.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

I have been going to Dr.Ross for at least 4 years now. I must first say that she is an excellent doctor. Since all of the new staff changes I have been very unhappy. The one young lady seems absolutely clueless and the other seems very unfriendly. My complaints are mostly the same as I read. I have to call 3-4 times before I can get anyone on the phone. Yes I tried leaving messages instead but what do you know, I never get a return call so you have to keep calling. The office now charged for paperwork. OK cool but when I come to pick up the paperwork usually later than the date they give it's still not ready. The wait time is much much longer and now I'm getting the next available appointment is in 3 weeks. I will again say Dr. ROSS is a good doctor but because of the things I mentioned I am looking for a new doctor and wold not recommended them anymore. Sorry

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

The office staff is terrible. Plan to stay for a while. The office is really slow.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr. Ross is very thorough. I had a good experience with my visit both times I've seen her. However, I have been waiting 2 weeks for important lab results. I called 4 times in the past 2 weeks. No return call. Her assistant is NOT up to par. She was supposed to send info to me that Dr. Ross wanted me to have. Never received it. Both times I went to the office, the assistant came across as being lazy and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Some of these comments are so upsetting! Dr. Ross is AMAZING! People need to understand that Dr. Ross is NOT a pediatrician. She doesn't do same day sick visits and that is something they tell you! There is also only ONE doctor in her office, so yes, there might be a longer wait, but when she is in the room with you, she is in NO rush! She is extremely thorough!! If you have ever had to wait in her office, I'm sure you notice the phone ringing off the hook, so there is no doubt the staff might forget to relay a message occasionally, they are HUMAN! If you don't get a call back in what you feel is an appropriate time, CALL THEM BACK!! I have 3 children, my husband and I are all patients and have been for the past 4 years and I trust Dr. Ross with our lives!!! We deal with the waits, we deal with occasionally having to go to urgent care if Dr. Ross suggests it because she just cant squeeze them in (and usually she does squeeze them in even if it means coming in on Saturday)! We deal with all this because Dr. Ross is a GOD send and we APPRECIATE HER AND HER STAFF!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014