Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey S. Hurless

My experience with Dr. Hurless and amazing staff, is always professional and pleasant. Their knowledge of how to care for you as a patient and as a person is comforting to one's care.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

I had knee pain in both knees when running, Dr. Hurless made a pair of orthotics and recommended Brooks shoes. Within 2 days of wearing the orthotics, my knees stopped hurting. The office as clean, the staff was friendly, he was very nice and knowledgeable. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Dr Hurless is a nice guy, and seems competent and thorough. I did have a problem with the billing where they said it was covered and it turned out not to be. Not sure if it was really their fault since they said it is my EMPLOYER that had some limitation on the Aetna policy. We ended up splitting the difference, so I payed $250. Still, they should have said "probably" covered, in which case i would have either checked it out or refused. I say that because this is my second set of orthotics and i find them (still ) to be not that comfortable, so I probably wouldn't have bought a second pair unless I thought they were covered. They may be good for my posture (in theory) but in reality they just aren't that comfortable in the long run. ALSO they don't breath at all (!), like having two pieces of rubber mat under your feet. I never wear them anymore after a month or so or trying. What a waste.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

Awesome staff and doctor!! Thank you for taking great care of me!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2012

Dr Hurless was amazing! He really helped me stop being in pain and the shoes I got at healthyfeetstore.com have been AMAZING! They feel fantastic and look great.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2012

He made my surgery so easy and made me feel comfortable! thank you Jeff

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

Dr. Hurless and his wonderful staff helped me out immensely. I stub my toe in the early morning(really bad) and Dr. Hurless and his staff made room for me that afternoon. Nice environment that made me feel comfortable not like some Dr's offices I've had the to visit in the past. Again, I'd like to thank Dr. Hurless and his entire staff. I'd highly reccomend him to anyone suffering from foot/ankle pain or injuries.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

I had a wierd foot pain in tw back of my heel going on for a long time, i went and saw 2 other pediatrists who basically just told me to ice it and didnt help at all! When i went to Dr. Hurless he knew the problem immediately and gave me my treatment options! I can feel my pain lessening and am starting to live my life again! Thank you Dr. Hurless -Nizz

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

Unhappy after my appointment a few weeks ago. Nice looking office but it is all a facade. The medical assistant working that day seemed to hate her job and was not worried that it showed so much to the customers. I will not be going back. What has happened to good customer service? For the amount everything costs these days, especially in healthcare, some good people skills are essential.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2012

Dr. was very pleasant on initial visit,back office staff was frienldy and very helpful. Front office medical biller demanded payment prior to billing insurance, provided no breakdown of charges or statement just a recepit for atm co-pay(very rude, no people skills).Offsite site billing company was very unprofessional and rude. Requested a copy of statement numerous times, never received a response or statement. Finally after a call to the office I received a copy of charges and was shocked to see the charges that were billed. Another doctor over billing the insurance companies for ridiculous charges. Thanks to doctors like this our healthcare is in the state it is. Would not refer this doctor. Beware of doctors that have no interest in the patient just the $$ they can charge the insurance comapany.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

Dr. Jeffrey S. Hurless's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Banner Health