Ratings for Dr. Charles E. Weaver

I suffered with extreme sciatica pain for many years, but was hesitant to have surgery because of someone working that close to my spinal cord. Most times I couldn't walk far or stand long without pain so intense that I felt like passing out or vomiting, I don't know how I lasted as long as I did. Dr Weaver operated on me three months ago and gave me my life back! I'm back working part time and have no pain at all, it feels amazing to live pain-free after so many years. He's a wonderful doctor who takes the time to listen to you and make sure you understand exactly what will be done and answers all your questions without seemingly having one foot out the door like some other doctors. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

I found Dr. Weaver very knowledge, and easy to talk with. He was able to give the confidence in understanding the condition I have, which makes it much easier for me to move forward with a possible surgery if needed.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Weaver successfully identified and dealt with a long standing problem that other doctors seemed unable or unwilling to deal with. He was extremely knowledgeable and helpful, and stayed to answer every question I had. In addition, he scheduled necessary surgery in a timely manner and did not force me to go through other unnecessary (and painful) diagnostic procedures beforehand. I would recommend him to anyone considering neurosurgery.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

Dr. Weaver is knowledgeable and was most helpful in responding to my needs quickly. I did not have to wait long for an appointment, he checked on me afterwards in the hospital and made sure I was doing well, and he spent adequate time with me on follow-up appointments to answer all my questions and address my concerns. I was pleased with his and his staff's services.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2010

Dr. Weaver is a very friendly and knowledgeble doctor. He's willing to answer questions and is helpful.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

Dr. Charles E. Weaver's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Roswell, GA