Ratings for Dr. Charles E. Weaver

I found Dr. Weaver very knowledge, and easy to talk with. He was able to give the confidence in understanding the condition I have, which makes it much easier for me to move forward with a possible surgery if needed.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Weaver successfully identified and dealt with a long standing problem that other doctors seemed unable or unwilling to deal with. He was extremely knowledgeable and helpful, and stayed to answer every question I had. In addition, he scheduled necessary surgery in a timely manner and did not force me to go through other unnecessary (and painful) diagnostic procedures beforehand. I would recommend him to anyone considering neurosurgery.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

Dr. Weaver is knowledgeable and was most helpful in responding to my needs quickly. I did not have to wait long for an appointment, he checked on me afterwards in the hospital and made sure I was doing well, and he spent adequate time with me on follow-up appointments to answer all my questions and address my concerns. I was pleased with his and his staff's services.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2010

Dr. Weaver is a very friendly and knowledgeble doctor. He's willing to answer questions and is helpful.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

Dr. Charles E. Weaver's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Pacificare