Ratings for Dr. Brian S. Margolis

Simply said...the very best care available! Dr. Margolis practices at the highest level, always demonstrating great skill and taking the time to "do it right". Office is well managed and friendly. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr Margolis is the best Periodontist on Long Island, and I've been to quite a few. Since he coordinated a treatment plan with my Dentist/Prostodontist I'm always smiling, and don't have to to endure the painful annual gum surgery that I had endured in the past. He has an excellent staff who are very friendly and knowledgeable. I now look forward to seeing him for periodic cleanings. He's the Best!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

An outstanding professional who not only knows what he is doing but his quality of work is exceptional.... After my two recent implants...my prostodontist said 'Dr M made my job so much easier. The implants were placed perfectly" . Dr M explains EVERYTHING to you and there is never a sense of being rushed until you understand exactly what procedure is being performed.. and he also asks YOUR input .... and .. a really nice guy. JA

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

An outstanding doctor and a terrific guy into the bargain.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. Margolis was outstanding, not only in his attention to a patient's requests regarding pain management, but he also demonstrated an extraordinary ability to perform my extraction without any painful side affects. The technicians and receptionists were all so kind and prompt. No matter how many patients were in the office, I was always seen exactly on time.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Dr Margolis was very kind. Great bedside manner. Staff was terrific

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr. Margolis completed two gum surgeries for me. He was helpful, knowledgeable and very compassionate. I would recommend him to anyone looking for quality periodontal care.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

Excellent staff, knowledgeable, friendly. Peggy is the best hygienist I have ever met. Her cleanings are through, and very professional. I really look forward to my 3 month appointments. My mouth has never felt so good.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

Dr. Margolis took care of my dental emergency right away. He did an excellent job on an implant that involved bone grafts. The implant was a success. Dr. Margolis spent as much time that was necessary to answer all of my questions. His staff were very caring and pleasant. The experience was pleasant.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

I had a skin grafting procedure that I was so anxious and scared about. Not only was the procedure pain free, but the post op healing was a walk in the park. Dr. Margolis is a rock star in my book I will recommend him to anyone I know of or meet who is looking for periodontal work. Job very well done!!excellent

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

Dr. Brian S. Margolis's Credentials

• NYU College of Dentistry (Grad. 1991)

MSP/BC Med