Ratings for Dr. Brian S. Margolis

Dr. Margolis and his staff are extremely professional and wonderful. I came in many years ago with bad gums and loose teeth. They were able to get and keep it under control. My gums and teeth are better than ever. their cleaning is better than I ever had. Can't praise them enough. Nava Slavin.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

What can I say; Dr. Margolis is one of a kind and so is his entire staff. Appointments made and kept on time. Reception area spotless. Procedure rooms spotless. He and the staff are ultimate professionals with a bedside matter that put you at ease for any and all procedures. Thank you Doctor and staff. RM

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

Dr. Margolis has been my periodontist for over 20 years. He and his staff have been wonderful and highly professional at all times. In addition to my periodontal work, Dr Margolis handled my implant and several surgical procedures with compassion and competency. I have complete trust in his treatment of my dental issues and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

Dr. Margolis has changed my oral care focus and has been an unbelievable Periodontist for not only myself, but for my wife and daughter as well. I can't believe I look forward to seeing him and his staff every 3 months. They don't make em like Dr. Margolis any more.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

great practice did all my implants great staff runs on time very gentle and caring well trained stass

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Dr. Margolis is a very skilled dentist with a personality and office staff to match. I recently completed two implants procedures with Dr. Margolis. I was surprised by the ease of the procedure which was relatively pain free and free from complications.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Simply said...the very best care available! Dr. Margolis practices at the highest level, always demonstrating great skill and taking the time to "do it right". Office is well managed and friendly. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr Margolis is the best Periodontist on Long Island, and I've been to quite a few. Since he coordinated a treatment plan with my Dentist/Prostodontist I'm always smiling, and don't have to to endure the painful annual gum surgery that I had endured in the past. He has an excellent staff who are very friendly and knowledgeable. I now look forward to seeing him for periodic cleanings. He's the Best!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

An outstanding professional who not only knows what he is doing but his quality of work is exceptional.... After my two recent implants...my prostodontist said 'Dr M made my job so much easier. The implants were placed perfectly" . Dr M explains EVERYTHING to you and there is never a sense of being rushed until you understand exactly what procedure is being performed.. and he also asks YOUR input .... and .. a really nice guy. JA

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

An outstanding doctor and a terrific guy into the bargain.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. Brian S. Margolis's Credentials

• NYU College of Dentistry (Grad. 1991)

MSP/BC Med