Ratings for Dr. Gwendellyn L. McLean

Dr. McLean has been so helpful. Resolved my acne problems that I've struggled with for 10 years. Any dermatological issue I have, she is there to help. We talk thoroughly about the problem and she carefully explains each option before we decide what's best.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

Pleasant staff. Knowledgable physician. Addressed my immediate problems and offered a follow up appointment to work on less pressing matters.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2007

Dr. McLean is such a caring, sincere doctor. When I was in a panic due to a problem I was having, she not only calmed my nerves but also got rid of the problem I was having with my skin. She is more than just a doctor, she is an honest friend who always puts the time and effort into each and every patient she sees. She is dedicated and I wouldn't dream of using anyone else for my skin.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2007

Dr. McLean is genuine, caring, and takes time for all of her patients. She is very knowledgeable about everything from acne to rare diseases. I always recommend her to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2007

Fabulous doctor. Talented, smart, caring and knows her dermatology and surgery. I would recommend her to anyone for anything.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2007

Helped cure a rash on my face that I had for years. She knew exactly what it was and treated it successfully. Would and have recommended her.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2007

She is a very professional doctor who takes time to explain and help patients the best she possibly can. She is very respectful and knowledgable and has helped me a lot since I have been going to her.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2007

Dr. Gwendellyn L. McLean's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)