Ratings for Dr. Paul Lindenfeld

Very thorough. Listens to patients and enters all info into computer. ANd even though he is personable, more importantly, he is very professional. He has ben my primary doctor for several years. He is no longer with Palo Alto Medical. I'd like to find out where he practices now.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

Maybe a bit too quick in recommending further tests

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Dr. Lindenfeld is my primary care physician and I couldn't be happier. He's thorough, interested, follows up, and most importantly, is genuinely interested in my health. I'm a 58 year old male with some serious health conditions. He's great and I strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

Extremely slow to return phone calls or call in prescriptions. Waited for over 10 minutes in exam room during appointments. Told me that the suggested dosage of my medicine I take, a suggestion based on my prescription from two different doctors back in Illinois, was "not typical" (despite it also being the manufacturer's recommendation) and would only prescribe an outdated, more aggressive dosage in shorter intervals (making it a huge pain in the butt as I would have to go to the pharmacy all the time). Then, after a year, refused to refill unless I came in for another physical (not a check-up. A physical.) It's a chronic condition, it's not like I'm going to get better. Fortunately, I found a more informed doctor and did not have to submit to this person's racket for getting me to pay for unnecessary physicals and prescriptions.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

Dr. Paul Lindenfeld's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 2001)

Wellpoint