Ratings for Dr. Virginia M. Balderston

Left Dr. balderston for a more progressive practice. One that truly understands the needs of the patient and not just "by the book."

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr. Balderston is a top notch physician. She is kind, very thorough, and passionate about her work. Love her !!!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

I never got to see the doctor. The receptionist who took my call evidently didn't want any new patients to come to the practice. I probably wouldn't get in because I was a new patient,or I most likely didn't have the exact insurance, (I have UPMC) but she went down the list naming all the insurance that they don't take. Incidentally, I DONT have UPMC SELECT as well as all the others the receptionist kept repeating. Another roadblock k throw. At me... I do have a doctor that I see at an urgent care facility, and actually was calling for an internist with a pulmonary specialty which is how I found this doctor to which this receptionist said this wasn't so. I do have the insurance to go to this practice, but I was a scared away by this rude, negative excuse for a human being!!!!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

I'm 51 and have never had a physical or blood work due to my being overweight and the fear of being embarrassed. Dr. Baldsterston immediately put me at ease. She was absolutely wonderful! She is very thorough and followed up by calling herself with the test results.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

Dr. Virginia M. Balderston's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)