Ratings for Dr. Gierdris Klivecka

absolutely great doctor. will always do what is best for the patient, I have been going to him for 25 plus years and I will be devastated when he retires, along with the other 15 or so people Ive recommended to Dr. The staff is wonderful. The office could use a renovation (which I hear is coming) but still clean none the less.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

Your are a Dollar Sign to them nothing more. They will push unnecessary services upon you and procedures that are not necessary so that they can bill you or your insurance. I have gone 3 times and will never go back. The staff is nasty, the office filthy and the Md is greedy. I should've taken my friends advice!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

The staff is very rude. The doctor and hygienist are constantly pushing services and procedures on you that are unnecessary in order to increase their profit. Felt like a dollar sign every time I walked in. Stuck paying for services they told me was covered and ended up coming out of my own pocket.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2009