Ratings for Dr. Hisham G. Korraa

I like him but I am always amazed at the way his staff talks to patients. The office manager is very rude. He should set up a recording device so that he can see what goes on when he is in sessions. Also, all patients must sign a policy saying they will be charged a minimum of $225 or $550 for not canceling an appointment within a 48 hour window of their appointment. So much for understanding the symptoms of ADHD.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr. Korraa is a very polite, kind and knowledgable, however he is always late and I only see him for 15 minutes. I always feel rush with him. I wish I can see him for more than 15 minutes. The staff is always rude and Dr. Korraa takes long vacation for three or four weeks. He doesn't even have a back up and always have to wait for a long time.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

I have seen Dr. Korraa twice so far. His attitude is: do no harm and use the least amount of meds possible rather than more. I like this about him. I have been over medicated in the past, so I appreciate his less is more attitude. I have bipolar II and my case is complicated. I am hopeful Dr. Korraa can help me.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

Dr. Korraa has help my husband and very caring to my family for many years now. I would recomend him to everyone

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

He will spend as much time with you as needed. If he's running late he's worth the wait and will not rush thru your appointment. Brillant, knowledgeable, amazing results. I am continually impressed by Dr. Korraa. His knowledge of psychiatric medications has saved my life. He is kind, attentive, pleasant, helpful, caring, respectful. I am Bi-Polar and with the medication he has me on I feel better than I have in 15 years. He is easy to contact, which is very important... he will actually return your call personally.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2009

Dr. Hisham G. Korraa's Credentials

• Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr Sch Of Med, Lubbock Tx 79430 (Grad. 1996)