Dr. David L. Brooks

You may also like

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Brooks for over 3 years now and have had a good experience, he is a good doctor. I, too, struggle with the receptionist. I hate calling because I have never found her to be pleasant. She is rude but I am not sure she knows that. Dr. Brooks is a good doctor, you just have to put up with the unfriendly receptionist.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

I've been twice for the same problem, and it's still not right. I was also charged for the second visit. There is still a callus on the sole of one foot. He should fix this at no charge.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

I didn't make it past the receptionist! She hung up on my when I tried to make an appointment!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

This guy is absolutely excellent. last year i injured my foot in a very strange way. I went to Emergency, then 2 trips to my local doctor (who's very good, but not a sports specialist) which were all unfortunately mis-diagnosed. I took it upon myself to see Dr. Brooks, and he took one look at HIS specialist x rays, found the broken sesamoid and rectified it with surgery. Im at 99.6% performance, but unfortunately, Im going back next week for him to diagnose my brand new foot injury (the other one this time). Going to bypass the whole family Dr. process and go straight to him... 100% confidence with this Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013

The doctor does seem to do a decent job, but my oh my, the receptionist is just plain old mean and rude.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

Dr. Brooks is an excellent podiatrist - the best I have been to! However, his receptionist is extremely rude; she has ZERO people skills - Maybe it's time to inform her of that, she might not realize just how RUDE she is.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Dr. Brooks seems to have a wide spectrum of knowledge about feet and what could be used to help a particular foot problem, but is good at making very basic orthotics only - he hired an extremely nasty receptionist and unfortunately over time, he has lost much of his own pleasant personality. If you only need foot devices to keep your feet more comfortable for sports, etc. and don't mind rude receptionists, you would be fine there.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

The receptionist is very rude and unfriendly - in person and on the phone! Great doctor. Took time to examine my daughter and to explain the causes and the treatment.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

I found him to be very kind, I went with some bad foot pain, he explained to me why it was happening and bandaged my foot to start alleviating the pain. On my follow up visit, he prescribed orthotics. I really liked that he was honest with me and told me that I could wear of the shelf orthotics ($40) and that I didn't need to pay for custom ones. I got the exact number of visits I needed and nothing more.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Dr. David L. Brooks's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Good Knowledge and Service - on time and very helpful - a very clean patient room too!"

January 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The receptionist is fine, guys. Get over yourselves! "

April 23, 2015