You may also like

Ratings for Dr. David A. Butler

There office is great. Dr. Butler is a very considerate gentle well mannered had a great bed side manner and a great personality. I went undiagnosed for a long time. He took the time and figured out my diagnoious. I have MS and fibromyalgia. I'm young no one else took time until i met Dr. Butler. I'm very grateful for him and his staff. Thank you very much. Cg

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I was recently diagnosed with shingles and needed some follow-up care. This physician took great care of me and really explained my options for treatment in a way I could understand.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

I’m glad I found this physician, and right here in Porta Gunda, too. I received a non-judgmental diagnosis of my condition and treatment options were clearly explained.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

My husband recommended this physician to me for my anxiety, and I was able to get an appointment right away. The doctor was respectful and helped me find a great solution.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

I wish I had found this doctor twenty years ago, when I was first diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis. The doctor worked hand-in-hand with me to find a new medication with little side effects.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr. David A. Butler's Credentials

• West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "There office is great. Dr. Butler is a very considerate gentle well mannered had a great bed side manner and a great personality. I went undiagnosed for a long ..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I was recently diagnosed with shingles and needed some follow-up care. This physician took great care of me and really explained my options for treatment in a w..."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I’m glad I found this physician, and right here in Porta Gunda, too. I received a non-judgmental diagnosis of my condition and treatment options were clearly ex..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful care, took the time to explain my options and was able to work with my insurance company. This doctor and his staff are very kind."

November 16, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "My husband recommended this physician to me for my anxiety, and I was able to get an appointment right away. The doctor was respectful and helped me find a grea..."

November 9, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I have found a new general practitioner to help manage my care after a cancer scare. He takes his time and is gentle, something I greatly appreciate."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "My treatment was discussed by the doctor in a manner that made me feel at ease. He has a good bedside manner when it comes to understanding older patients."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The doctor gave me hope we could find a working solution to my allergies, something I haven’t found with other physicians in the area."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I wish I had found this doctor twenty years ago, when I was first diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis. The doctor worked hand-in-hand with me to find a new medi..."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "For a general practitioner that’s good at explaining things he is a good doctor in Punta Gorda, very concerned and takes the time to listen."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was treated for influenza by a doctor that was intelligent and had not only a good sense of humor but a wonderful manner that put me at ease."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter has been taking me to this Port Charlotte physician for five months while my heart problem is taken care of. The staff and nurses make me feel like ..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was having a bout of shingles that needed attending to and was able to get an appointment time the same day I called. The doctor has a great sense of humor an..."

October 19, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Port Charlotte’s best general practice doctor, very non-judgmental and makes me feel like family. There is a rude receptionist that works there, though."

October 15, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=946032'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 6, 2014
  • City changed from &quot;ENGLEWOOD&quot; to &quot;Port Charlotte&quot;

September 29, 2013
  • City changed from "PORT CHARLOTTE" to "ENGLEWOOD"

June 29, 2012
  • First Name changed from "David" to "David A."

April 8, 2012