Ratings for Dr. Pankaj Guglani

I went in for a procedure yesterday and the staff said I wasn't scheduled. I had a appt I actually had 2 in a row cause I'm in more pain the usual so the made one appt one Wed and another one for the next Wed one for my back one for my hips. The lady basically told me I never had a appt. I was very upset.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Rude, worst bedside manner I’ve ever had to deal with. I will go back for my follow up an then find another Dr. Just another reason why Memorial gets such a bad reputation keeping Dr.’s like him who treat patient’s with little respect.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Worst bedside manner I've ever experienced. Condescending, irrogent jerk. First appointment was my last appointment. Finding a new doc now. I saw him at memorial healthcare in owosso.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

I have a anxiety attack everytime i have went there. He is rude, mean and doesnt care hes in the room for 5 minutes. When you tell him about your pain he has a smirk like he doesnt believe you and when you ask for a increase on your dose or a different medication he says no and walks out. I never thought memorial could do it but they found the male version of dr.snow. they is alot of complaints againt him im hoping there will be a newdoctor soon and a little more background done on the next

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

First of all, this Doctor is no longer in Canton, MI unless he has two offices. Where I saw him was at the 818 King Street Building in Owosso, MI behind the hospital. I have been seeing dr. Guglani for some time now. I have had an RFA on my lower back and that worked wonderful. I have been on medication for the duration of being under his care. in all that time I have never once been out of medication early until this month before my actual medication appointment. He counted 5 days but that wasn't true, it was actually 4 days which means that 8 days in the month my pain was so intense that I needed to take an extra pill. I get the fact that I need to follow the prescription but he lowered my prescription from the previous month to 2 per day which I wanted it even lower but three times a day but he said no. On September 13th 2016 when I went to my med appointment he proceeded to yell at me telling me that I will not play doctor and that I needed to do I was told and if I did it again he would never see me again. Even though I was upset and crying because of him yelling at me I apologized. I then proceeded to ask him about physical therapy because the neurosurgeon who looked at my back said that I had to keep treatment conservative and told me that I had to do physical therapy massages and other conservative care. He flat out told me no. I told him that the neurosurgeon said that those were the things that I needed to do and he told me that I couldn't handle it. He was very condescending telling me that he would not convince me about something that I already knew. I asked him again what am I supposed to do and he repeated that he would not convince me in something that I already knew. I know what pain I have he does not have my body and he does not know what I can handle and not handle. He was very unprofessional very prude and there is no way I will allow him to do my RFA again. Very rude, impersonal and clearly just in this job to make a pay check. Great staff. The girls always made it much better. Dr. Pankaj Guglani is just not a people person. Impersonal, condescending, unprofessional and uncaring. I have never seen a doctor with such a bad attitude...so unkind. He made me feel like I was bothering him with my symptoms.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

He's impersonal and tell me I don't need meds for pain cause I'm young. I'm going in for my 6th surgery next month in 2 years to have another back surgery

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Watch out for the staff. Rude, mean, and almost like they have a god complex or that they hate their job and take it out on the patients. The major issue is the nasty rude staff. You will spend more time having problems with the staff than it is worth to see Dr Guglani. If they get rid of the bad attitude virus with the staff this could be a good clinic but patients shouldn’t have to dread dealing with his staff to see him. Its just a mess at prism pain clinic/management.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Won't listen. I am in pain, but listen do how i describe the pain and get a good understanding of what i have done before. Don't be a paper or presscription pusher. Show me you care. I felt like i was just another patient that is making him tons of money to take pills.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

We have seen Dr. Guglani at U of M and at Prisim. I feel he is one of the best Dr's I have ever dealt with. Both my children were in a car accident, both were left with life long debilitating pain. He helped them both very much with the pain. He really cares and he remembers facts that other DR's forget. He has a great bed side manner and all business when you need him to be. He is trustworthy, smart, kind, thoughtful, and excellent man and DR. I really can't say enough good things about this DR I feel he is exceptional!!!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

I have seen Dr. Guglani for 6 years. He is compassionate, prompt and very knowledgable. I drive 3 hours to see him. I have followed him from U of M to Prizm bc the other doctors can't hold a flame to him. My husband is also an anesthesiologist. I have very high standards for my care. His bedside manner is amazing. I had an anxiety attack in front of him and he handled it with grace and professionalism. I highly reccomend him:

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014