Ratings for Dr. David Dancey

I was a patient for years and years and Dr. Dancey helped me along the discouraging road of COPD. He was a,ways helpful and encouraging! Now that I have had a lung transplant, it seems sad that I am moving on. Dr. Dancey is the best!!!!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2019

his staff is super friendly.. he is always on time. fantastic and kind Dr..

flag | Submitted May 22, 2019

Dr Dancey was my mother’s respirologist for many years. He was always patient, professional, and caring. He never hesitated to order tests and was always up to date with current information. His receptionist was always kind and efficient. On many occasions Dr Dancey went out of his way to visit my mother when she was unexpectedly admitted into the hospital and ICU and in fact helped to save her life in 2013. I highly recommend him. You won’t find anyone else who is as calm, understanding, and thorough. We will forever be grateful for everything he did for her while she was alive. Thank you Dr Dancey!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2019

He is awesome. He takes time with you and makes you feel important, Very friendly

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

Kind, helpful and friendly doctor! Explained everything in great detail and so patient with my questions.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

Excellent doctor filled with current knowledge of respiratory disease. Saved my life when I had IPF

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr. Dancey is amazing!!! He cared for my mother and was kind, helpful and knowledgable. A credit to his profession.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr. Dancey is one of the most kindest, knowledgable, professional, angelic doctor & a human being. He was my mother's angel & whatever dr.dancey said, she followed it to the last letter. He helped my mother so much that there are no words to express it. Till the end , she looked up to him & when he saw her even at the end , she never failed to smile for him. He was so gentle & kind to not only her but also to her family. Whoever, gets dr. Dancey as a specialist, is the luckiest person. He helped my mother live the most comfortable life with her condition to the best he could. God bless Dr. Dancey!!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Dr. Dancey is a kind. considerate doctor who not only explains things clearly but is willing to listen to the problems his patient brings to the meeting. He does not rush through the appointment but takes whatever time is necessary to deal with the problem. This gentleman is one of the best doctors I have visited!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

this doctor is awesome. I had a breathing problem and he sent me for a breathing test and found mild ashma, second visit he gave me a mild puffer and now I breathe well. Thanks dr. Dancy.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011