Ratings for Dr. David Dancey

Excellent doctor filled with current knowledge of respiratory disease. Saved my life when I had IPF

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr. Dancey is amazing!!! He cared for my mother and was kind, helpful and knowledgable. A credit to his profession.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr. Dancey is one of the most kindest, knowledgable, professional, angelic doctor & a human being. He was my mother's angel & whatever dr.dancey said, she followed it to the last letter. He helped my mother so much that there are no words to express it. Till the end , she looked up to him & when he saw her even at the end , she never failed to smile for him. He was so gentle & kind to not only her but also to her family. Whoever, gets dr. Dancey as a specialist, is the luckiest person. He helped my mother live the most comfortable life with her condition to the best he could. God bless Dr. Dancey!!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Dr. Dancey is a kind. considerate doctor who not only explains things clearly but is willing to listen to the problems his patient brings to the meeting. He does not rush through the appointment but takes whatever time is necessary to deal with the problem. This gentleman is one of the best doctors I have visited!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

this doctor is awesome. I had a breathing problem and he sent me for a breathing test and found mild ashma, second visit he gave me a mild puffer and now I breathe well. Thanks dr. Dancy.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

I visited Dr. Dancy several time I have always found him to be Compitant and very pleasent.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

He is awesome. He takes time with you and makes you feel important, and best of all, takes his time to answer your questions. One of the best, for sure! The receptionist is lovely too.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

This is a wonderful Dr. - friendly, warm, caring and non judgemental. He was at the hospital when my mother died to offer me support even though he was not the pallitive care dr. Cannot say enough good things about this dr.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2009