Ratings for Dr. Steven Prowacki

This doctor has helped me a great deal and I'm grateful to have been referred to him

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

My husband had seen 4 other psychiatrists before he got referred to Dr P. If he hadn't persisted with finding a treatment that worked, I don't think my husband would still be here and doing so well today. Thanks, Dr P and your staff for being so supportive to me whilst my husband was in hospital.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

...total nightmare. Made me feel worse. I think he was too happy to medicate quickly and didnt really treat me with any care or empathy.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

An excellent dr. Full of information and knowledge whilst being quite light hearted and non threatening.

Submitted September 26, 2015

After 10 years of treatment Dr Prowacki 's care is the only reason I am still here.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Following a drawn-out saga of misdiagnosis by other doctors, Dr Prowacki accurately diagnosed and treated my brother's schizophrenia - helping my family survive a very dark and difficult time. I cannot thank him enough.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Dr Prowacki & his staff saved my life. Thank you! He has a no-nonsense but VERY supportive approach and takes the long term view of his care.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Thanks Dr Prowacki for the heads up on this website. I have rated my experience with the GP I saw the other day (So Not Happy Jan!). I thank you for giving my psych nurse friend this website for me to register my thoughts on treatment received. You may not be my psychiatrist but you have shown a willingness to spotlight inappropriate behaviours. PS I may have Borderline Traits LOL, but I never complain about doctors or any professionals unless I perceive they have truly done me harm. I'm a very fairminded person. So thanks for supporting a person who is not even your own patient. I truly appreciate your humanitarian gesture!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

A true Professional who is also down to earth. Very Rare. I owe this man my life more than once.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

Steve is a great Dr, who always thinks before he acts. I can understand why some of the people here may feel upset with him, just like I once was. But now I realise that what he did was for my own benefit and I am extremely grateful for his help. I didn't realise exactly how I was before but from the reports of my family it sounded pretty bad. Thank you doctor Prowacki

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010