Ratings for Dr. John M. Morgan

Best Doctor in Birmingham...straight forward an honest an very caring.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Morgan for about 15 years now. He's very personable and caring. His beside manners are excellent! I've seen him as an OBGYN and for his weight loss program. The staff is excellent!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Dr. Morgan delivered both of my children. He is the best. Super nice and cares about you. I would recommend him to anybody. God bless him.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

The best OB that I could ever ask for! Absolutely amazing in every way! My husband loves him as much as I do!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

I had a great experience !!! Dr.Morgan was so patient and understanding. Very pleased that I made a change to see him instead of another I had seen before at Broklokwood.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Been seeing him since I was 18, he delivered my child when I was 24, I had a horrible pregnancy was sick the whole time, he did everything in his power to try and make me comfortable. I had a horrible labor an after about 4 hours he went ahead an gave me a c section, I was so thankful he didn't make me wait it out, also a week after I had her I got horribly sick got rushed to the er and he came right out with out being on call, I got diagnosed with Ppcm (a heart problem caused by the pregancy) had to stay in the cardio care unit for almost 2 weeks he came 3xs a day to check in me, made sure I had the best possible recovery. He truly cares about his patients an makes u feel like your his only patient he has, wish I could use him for everything!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

Always feel comfortable and taken care of with this practice.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

I love Dr. Morgan, he took care of me after my doctor who is already at Brookwood, treated me awful. He is the sweetest,most caring doctor I have ever met. I wish he could cover every field, definately my favorite and will be heartbroken when he retires!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Morgan for about 15 years also. I am a nurse and have never met a physcian that is as compasionate and caring as he is. He also delivered my premature baby. I had been pregnant four times and for various reasons was not able to carry them. He was excited as we where to have a live baby. Most doctors would have given up on me. Thanks you Doctor Morgan for going the extra mile!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I've been seeing Dr. Morgan for around 15 years and wouldn't go any where else. I've never had children delivered by him but have had a grand child delivered. He made my daughter as comfortable as possible while, at the same time, creating a fun atmosphere for everyone with his jokes, even making her laugh. When I go for my visits, he always spends time talking to me before my exam. He never forgets anything and will ask about different ones to see how they are doing. Just an all around fun guy which makes an already uncomfortable situation better, but is also very serious in making sure you are taken care of properly.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2008

Dr. John M. Morgan's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1986)

Coresource