Ratings for Dr. Eugene Y. Rhee

Having having my issue for many years and seeing my other doctors including 2 other urologists, he wants to treat me like my issue began today. He says, we'll "keep monitoring it." He becomes defensive and lashes out. He questions the other doctors motives and character because they do no agree with him. Rhee seems to be lacking knowledge of more recent research in urology. He has no knowledge of the facts and new recent about the authority medical literature and research on my problem. Further, when I reference facts and research from authority medical websites written by doctors and other urologists he doesn't deal with the information. He shifts the conversation on what my insurance won't cover vs. providing honest facts of my medical condition (the purpose of my visit, not an insurance consultation). I didn't go to him for insurance information.Permenente insurance system) obviously I would consider paying for it.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

Worst urologist in the kaiser Permanente system. It is a shame that he is the chief of urologic surgery when he has members of his staff that can do a better job at it. He has no bedside manners and then proceeds to speak about his personal experiences.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

Dr Rhee is warm and was very open to new thoughts I had regarding my care.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Poor quality of care, poor bedside manners

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

Dr. Eugene Y. Rhee's Credentials

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1993)

GHI