Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Levin

We love Dr. Levin, so much that we drive an hour and half every time our son gets sick!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

Dr. Levin was my pediatrician until I was 21...LOL! Since I was a little girl I had a crush on him! He is an awesome Dr. Great with children and very personable. If he was to ever become a GYN, I would travel back to Birmingham just to see HIM! Love it! ---Angel

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

Very good with children. He knows how to talk to them on their level. Makes parents feel at ease and actually takes time with you. That's something most doctors won't even do these days. I would definitely recommend him. His staff is a little slow, but it's worth the wait.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Best Pediatrician in Birmingham. He has helped my children for over 15 years.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

Outstanding doctor. Actually, he was recommended to me by my OB. Great doctor and great nursing staff!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2007

Dr. Robert Levin is the greatest pediatrician ever - my daughter is 23 years old now and would still go see him if she could. She was diagnosed at 16 with a rare form of cancer - which he found she was sent to a specialist at that time. Dr. Levin called us every Friday for 6 months while she went through Chemo to check on us. Now that is a Doctor!!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2007

I chose Dr. Levin on a whim when I had to have an early emergency c-section. I hadn't even interviewed him yet, however when they ask you who your pediatrician will be, you have to give them a name. He was the only name from my list that I could think of as I was getting an epidural and 1000 questions. Without knowing anything about me, my history or my situation, he came to meet me in the hospital and visited my daughter every day that she was in the NICU. After a second emergency c-section, he visted my second daughter everyday while she was in the NICU. It is hard to find a doctor that finds the time to do so much. He is wonderful, caring and compasionate (although a tad old-fashioned). I recommend him to everyone that I know that is pregnant or needs a pediatrician and even recommend him to strangers that I strike up conversations with. He is a great doctor and I absolutely dread the day he retires. I hope my children are in college by then!!!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2007

Dr. Robert A. Levin's Credentials

• Univ Of South Al Coll Of Med, Mobile Al 36688 (Grad. 1976)

AARP