Ratings for Dr. James C. Tucker

He is an excellent Dr. He was very thorough with my treatment and forthcoming with my prognosis. I had a squaring of the bone in my knee and Dr. Tucker performed a procedure that very few doctors in the state of Arkansas perform. I was the first person in my Physical Therapy to ever have this surgery. After the procedure, Xrays showed no squaring of the bone. I could not see myself going to any other dr for orthopedics.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2013

When his staff was questioned about my 9 year old son needing a second x ray, as my primary care physician had refered us as well as done an x ray, in front of the whole waiting room he expressed his was the one he CHOSE to use. I believe my questioning him offend him. I believe the was a violation of my privacy in reguards to hippa law. We were the last people to be seen. At over an hour wait. I opened the door to the hallway and the doctor was clearly leaving for the day. All of this occurred after our appointment had been rescheduled to another clinic 20 miles further per his staff.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

great doc very good. polite and professional. will go back again

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

I was referred to this so called doctor/Surgeon after the first surgeon in the group messed my ankle up and left the group. He did surgery to repair which was suppose to take care of the problem. I am in worst shape now than when I went and on my last visit he told my daughter & I that I really needed to see an Ankle & Foot surgeon instead of them. Sure wish I'd been told that in the begining. I went to an Ankle & foot who I would recommend to anyone and he did a third surgery, but got all my records before he would touch me and said my foot was really a mess!! He was able to repair some of the damage, but know all. I'll have to live with this for the rest of my life and it has really affected some activites that I use to love to do

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

I do not reccomend this doctor/surgeon to any person. It is unbelieveable that this so called doctor still has his liscense! I was supposed to have a simple surgery that he had supposedly done "a hundred times." My life was turned upside down after the surgery went completely wrong. I am now in major chronic pain for the rest of my life. I don't want anyone to have to go through what I went through and will have to deal with for the rest of my life.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

Dr. James C. Tucker's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal