Ratings for Dr. Kenneth R. Margules

Stay far away. Usual wait is an hour or more. Has NO interest in his patents, only how many he sees. Wasted my time seeing this Doctor, I could have been properly diagnosed and treated much sooner.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

He is a very good Doctor, when I was at the end with pain and being misdiagnosed ,he came in the hospital set down and said he would make sure I get better and I did he diagnose me with Polymyostis ... Thank you

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

He was my mothers drHe always would comment on her weight.SHE WAS NOT OVERWEIGHT! She would get nervous when she went to him because he would comment on that.Her blood pressure would go up.He prescribed her blood pressure pills.I talked to him about this problem and told him to leave her alone about the weight.She went into a coama due to lack of salt because of the pills.Later she went to him for heavy chest, horse voice.He kept prescribing steroids they did nothing.I took her to the hospital because she was filling up with water. She was having a conversation with one of the other doctors about getting hearing aids and he said "your doctor didn't talk to you?" the ears, nose, and throat dr told her she had cancer not to bother.Later Margules said she had emphasymia for years.He never caught it.I asked her in front of him if she new she had emphasymia she said no.She died within a month.He never spoke to me.He avoided me.I guess if I killed someones mother I couldn't look at them.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Old school doctor. Not interested in integrative care or going the extra mile for patients. He called acupuncture "voodoo" even though it has helped many manage or eliminate pain. Prescribes pill after pill for various issues, without looking to the "cause" and failed to properly diagnose depression in my father, and did not refer him to the proper specialist - told him "you're getting older, learn to live with it." Laughed a friend of mine out of his office - told her the pain was "in her head" and to go on a vacation. Wow -- talk about lack of care and no hope. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

Dr. Kenneth R. Margules's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Zion, IL