Ratings for Dr. Mildred Frantz

she's great if you don't have big medical problems.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

She is caring, compassionate and works with a patient to improve their health. She puts the patient at ease just by being herself. She is very thorough as well. I am so blessed to call her my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

I absolutely love Dr. Frantz, staff and office. It is very so refreshing to be seen by someone who is well-versed in her craft and show a genuine concern about her patients. She is really great and I look forward to seeing Dr. Frantz when I need medical attention.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

I am so sad about Dr. Frantz that I had to share this. I found her through a friend and she was AMAZING and everything I was looking for. Very patient, very kind, very smart, promt and is always on top of new trends. UNTIL I had a serious blood pressure problem that she didn't think was a big deal. By the time I was suffering migranes, vomiting and a tick in my left pointer finger, I knew it was a big deal. I called her, knowing in the past she ALWAYS called back and followed up, she did not, she had a staff member call, she would not speak to me herslef, would not take me in as emergency and never followed up to see if I was alright. It was my OB/GYN who gave me an immediate appt. and the proper medication to bring down the pressure and I was diagnosed with stage 4 hypertension. I was absolutely shocked in how suddenly and drastically Dr. Frantz's care in my health declined. I loved her, but it wasn't as if I called about a runny nose. :(

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

I have moved around NJ for years between college and graduate school and unfortunately have had the experience of meeting numerous, horrible, uninterested, uneducated, and rude doctors. Dr. Frantz is the modern style of a doctor. She listens, knows about medications, answers your calls at any time and actually cares! My coworker recommended me to go to her and I will never see another doctor besides her ever again. It's refreshing

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

Dr. Mildred Frantz's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 2002)