Ratings for Dr. Karen Fung Kee Fung

Dr. Fung Kee Fung was an amazing! I lost my son due to an incompetent Cervix and an OBGYN where I am from making a horrible mistake. When I got pregnant again I was so worried! I was referred to Dr. Fung Kee Fung and she was an angel! Between the team in Ottawa and the new OBGYN here they were the reason I was able to carry to full term and have my beautiful baby girl, who is now 7 years old! Thank you from the bottom of my heart, you and your team are incredible people!!!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I had been followed by Dr. Fung Kee Fung during my high risk pregnancy due to a chronic health condition, and I had built up a trust with her. Two weeks before my due date, I was discharged to the general ob-gyn team at the OGH, never to be referred back, despite my chronic illness having a significant flare up. It's can be life-threatening, particularly during childbirth. I was transferred to doctors that had no knowledge of my condition and I was left with a student nurse. The decision was made to induce me and I suffered a significant childbirth injury during the birth. Dr FKF came to the delivery room and said she would see me the next day. She never showed. The only conclusion I can draw is that she realized things had gone south and couldn't face me. I lost all faith in her and the OGH as a result of my experience.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I absolutely loved Dr. Fung Kee Fung. I had a complicated twin pregnacy in which many maternal fetal specialists had little hope for viability. Dr. FKF was always honest, hopeful, careful and caring. I never felt uncomfortable or scared. I couldn't recommend her enough! She also came in on her day off to deliver my twins via csection. She is fantastic!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Saw Dr. Fung Kee Fung a number of occasions during a high risk pregnancy for a possible infection that not many people, including doctors, know much about. Although Dr. Fung Kee Fung isn't very familiar with the infection, she and the fellows took time to research more information and provided referrals to many relevant specialists.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Wonderful high risk physician with a wealth of knowledge. Respected my questions and put my mind at ease. Was very encouraging when things were going well and was refreshingly honest and called it like it was when things weren't going as well. Unfortunately she wasn't around for all of my appointments due to personal life events but her staff were great to deal with as well.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

She has a very poor bed side manner. Would not let me speak and talked to me with very little respect. She is good at her job but not good at dealing with sick pregnant women. She needs to learn some compassion and care and not be so de-sensitized to her patients.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

She is a fantastic Dr with the maternal high risk clinic as the General. Very caring and knowledgeable...she inspires confidence and tell it like it really is. Iworked for her and see the way she treat her patients. She makes them feel very "safe" in her care. I would highly recommened her to my family, friends and anyone who would need her care.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010

She is a fantastic Dr with the maternal high risk clinic as the General. Very caring and knowledgeable...she inspires confidence and has a no non-sense approach. I feel very "safe" in her care. I would highly recommened her. I just recently had an amnio with her, she was trully compasionate about the whole thing and was able to calm me during the procedure.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009