Ratings for Dr. Bryan Stein

Have taken my senior mother to Dr B. Stein - he has shown himself to be a dentist of excellent caliber. A dentist beyond his technical ability should be coupled with a bedside manner and scuples. This man demonstrates that. His support staff such as Erika are also professional/friendly. His clinic is well run.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

The entire staff is wonderful. Everyone is friendly & thoughtful from the time you walk through the door. Absolutely everyone makes you feel comfortable & taken care of. Dr. Stein is very friendly & couldn't be more caring or gentle. My only regret is that I didn't start going to Dr. Stein years ago. I absolutely recommend him to family & friends, I don't believe there is anyone who could give you better care & comfort.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

I had my free complimentary visit, to Dr. Steins office at Pathway dental office, due to gum recession. Erika coordinator was very kind, and explained my problem very well to Dr. Stein. He took a picture of my whole mouth, and explained very briefly my problem, and explained the next step of the treatment. I had my own used mouth guard which was very uncomfortable while wearing at night. Dr. Stein looked without any charge, he made quite a bit of adjustments on my mouth guard, and I feel a huge difference while wearing at night. I am excited and looking forward to start my treatment under Dr. Stein's care at there Hamilton office. Malik

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Dr. Bryan Stein is so amazing!! If you want an amazing experience he is the one to see. His staff is so great. They are such a great team. I had a whole mouth restored and I am so pleased with the results. You will be more than pleased with the experience.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Awesome dentist! I'm no longer a patient of his since I moved, but he is the best dentist I've ever had (and I've had a lot!). He explains everything thoroughly and is very gentle when giving needles (they DON'T hurt)! :)

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

Great office, amazing staff. Dr. Stein has completely taken away my fear of dental work. Outstanding work, with a caring and professional atmosphere. My highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

Great dentist. I have had many years of anxiety related to dental work, however since switching to Pathways, I actually don't mind going. He makes you feel comfortable, and explains everything.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2010

An incredible dentist that is years ahead of many. Dr. Stein is extremely knowledgeable and is a stickler for accepting nothing short of perfection. I have visited several practices and have had several dentists work on my teeth, but none have ever come as close to the caliber that Dr. Stein has to offer his clients... Three thumbs up!!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009