Ratings for Dr. Bassam A. Hadi

He is wonderful doctor. Would recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

We found him concerned and helpful. Would like to locate him. He is no longer at St Anthony's.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2014

Very knowledgable in his field. My pain is completely gone and I would recommend him to anyone. His office staff is very nice, however it does take a while to get back to see him (30 mins) but it is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

Although Dr. Hadi can be a little pretentious, I love this doctor. I have NEVER had to wait more than 10 or 15 minutes to see him. He is very confident in all of his decisions. Calmed me several times before my surgery. He always answered all of my questions even if I had asked them before. Having surgery was a very good decision as I am nearly pain free. He and his staff knew I was worried about scaring, and I really think it will be barely visible. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

I was ordered to go get an mri before he would even see me. Then his nurse argued with my work receptionist about my appt reminder. Then i was called back to the exam room. He spent 8 minutes. He never touched me or my back. Told me i needed to go to a neuro surgeon. What?? It took me longer to fill out the paperwork than the office visit.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

I have seen Dr. Hadi on 3 occasions and every visit I waited for 1.5 hours. After my first visit he said that I needed to have surgery. He cancelled my first two surgeries and on my last attempt he cancelled again because he wasn’t sure what he needed to do. We told him we wanted a second opinion. He brought his partner in to convince me I needed surgery but his partner Dr Kahn said I didnt. Shortly thereafter the anesthesiologist stated this often happens and I should have a different doctor do my surgery. I don’t feel confident regarding Dr. Hadi's knowledge and skills. Since this debacle I have seeked three different opinions and all agreed that I should not have surgery. For all persons reading my review please do yourself a favor and thoroughly research you doctors and get different opinions.I would NOT RECOMMEND him to anyone ever gain. I just don’t feel confident with his decisions and apparently neither does his partner!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2012

Overall I have to say this is the worst doc I have ever been to. Waited in his office for 1 and 1/2 hours. Finally saw him while he was yelling at his staff. Cnvinced me I need a fusion and didnt listen to my pain doc who said I shouldnt have it. Did fusion and now Im worse than before. He pawned me off on the pain doc who sent me to another surgeon. The othe surgeon said I never had a fusion. I dont know whts uo with this guy hadi but he gave me the run around for over 1 year, made me worse and now i need another fusion at te same level which he supposedly fused.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Makes you wait forever. He is totally not worth it. Horrible doctor. He messed me up beyond repair. He should have his license revoked

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

This doctor has a lot of confidence in his abilities, unfortunately he does not have the skill to back it up. He botched my surgery then defamed me to cover his mistake. He should not be allowed to abuse his patients in this manner. You would do well to look at his employment history and do some research as to why he has to keep moving and changing employers.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2011

Dr. Bassam A. Hadi's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Alliant Health Plans