Ratings for Dr. Julio A. Soares

Dr. Soares was recommended to me by others in Santa Barbara who were pleased with their plastic surgery results. If you are planning on rhinoplasty, please research surgeons who specialize in noses, not Dr. Soares. I have to undergo a revision rhinoplasty with a Beverly Hills surgeon several years after my initial surgery with Dr. Soares since he removed too much tissue. I asked Dr. Soares why the nasal tip developed an obvious point (bossae) and he said nothing could be done about it. I have learned that it is called a bossae and it is due to buckling of the nasal cartilage. In addition, I also suffer from a collapsed septum, inverted V deformity, and pollybeak appearance (search these phrases). The revision will run me approx $23,000, requires a 6 hour surgery plus rib and ear grafts. Do yourself a favor and search Revision Rhinoplasty and what others have to go through after a failed primary rhinoplasty with a surgeon who does not specialize in noses.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

OH he's the best! He is so caring, so talented, so smart...I would recommend him for any plastic surgery procedure, although I hear his specialty areas are face and ****. I had a flawless procedure done, and he made it definitely worth my while and money. He came recommended to me by many people who had great experiences with him as well.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2005

Dr. Julio A. Soares's Credentials

• Osmania Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India (Grad. 1966)

Updates

• First Name changed from "Julio" to "Julio A."

October 20, 2013