Ratings for Dr. Malgorzata Relja

Dr. Relja is sooo wonderful. She is knowledgeable and very careful. She is great with kids and makes you feel very comfortable. I can't find any fault with her whatsoever...

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I could rave all day about Dr. Relja. She is so knowledgable and genuinely cares about your health. Compared to other psychiatrists, I find her to be extremely thorough and always takes the time to follow up. Other doctors will prescribe something and never check to see if it is working. She will see you until she is positive a medication is working for you. I always leave her office feeling positive and hopeful.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

I like this doctor as a human but she did not help me as a patient. I this she i think she wanted to get rid of me as a patient for no reason

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

A very caring and emphathetic psychiatrist...she takes her time is completely open and non-judgemental. She certainly listens and then advocates realistically for the patient. She is a wonderful comfort for me, as she is determined to help my adolescent children.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Outstanding psychiatrist who takes time to listen and advocate for the patient. She is genuine, respectful and very caring. So far, she is the top best!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Dr Relja is the nicest doctor I've had and one of the few who actually listens and cares enough to follow through to make sure things are working out for me.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Without Dr Relja I would still be struggling with my day to day functioning

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Amazing!! Has always made us very comfortable and relaxed . Never rushed . Very knowledgable doctor and caring .

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Totally the best psychiatrist ive ever met! She is very up to date on all aspects of her job and is so nice.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

very compassionate and empathetic to my issues. seems to have a good plan in place from my recovery.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013