Ratings for Dr. Lisa Caillier

Dr. Caillier is absolutely lovely. She has wonderful bedside manner and is empathetic and relatable. She is extremely thorough and knowledgeable and answers all questions you might have.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I have been seeing Dr callier for a few years now and she is absolutely the best doctor I have ever had . She has the best bedside manner of any doctor I've ever met is empathetic and really goes the extra mile ! More doctors could and should take lessons from her in how to treat patients ! She is the best doctor I've ever been to ! Thank you so much Dr callier for your work , you make the world a better place !

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

So happy to be seeing Dr.Caillier she's very smart and has an excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

I feel very privileged to have been referred to Dr Caillier . She has provided a comprehensive evaluation , explanations , age sensitive recommendations and follow up . I am senior who has experienced chronic pain following back surgery in my early 20's and Arthritis diagnosed in my early 30's . I have never felt so hopeful and supported . The respect , sensitivity and honesty approach is so refreshing and so appreciated . .

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Caillier for over 1 year now due to a car accident I had, of course it took almost a year to see her but the wait was well worth it. I have seen her 3 times now and each time she knows not to touch my back or neck due to my pain she has never suggested pills just other possible treatments to get me started in managing my pain. Dr. Caillier is very knowledgeable and takes her time knowing what hurts, what aggravates me if its sometimes, most times or all the time she listens to me and my concerns. If I had a family Dr. like her I would be so happy knowing that there are Dr.s that care about their patients. Dr. Caillier thank you for all you have done for me I have learned a little gain is better than nothing.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

I started seeing this amazing Dr over a year ago, after living with my condition for 20yrs, and for the 1st time I have hope that I'm on the road to recovery. There is nothing negative I can say about her! She is so compassionate and makes you feel like you matter. I choose to keep myself medicated as minimally as possible and voiced that to Dr. Caillier......she respected that and never has once tried to push or even suggest pills for me. She is the most thorough Dr I've ever seen (in 20yrs with my condition I've seen MANY). There is no doctor out that even comes close to compare......same goes for her staff too! No words can describe how grateful I am to have finally found Dr. Caillier and to have her on my side helping me to get better.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Insensitive and jumped to conclusions. She was also pushing pills every time I saw her.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Caillier saved my life. Literally.... and don't forget about Fran who had to catch me coming through the doors unannounced! Caillier is a doctor that I wish society was able to duplicate. People mention her personality, bedside mannor, and ability to work WITH her clients on their issues that potentially other medical professionals may have overlooked (perhaps even for years at a time), however, I personally feel Caillier's practice is so much more than this. She has what many doctors lack these days, "hands on approach." She genuinely cares about her clients and their over all wellbeing. She will not only look at the "pain" aspect of a situation but gathers the holistic approach by taking the time to gather the proper information in a caring empathetic (usually with humor) way. Even when my dreams were shattered somehow Caillier helpped me pick up the pieces and glue them back together with creative insight into my own personal life. I cannot say enough good things about this doctor. Seriously... I fell like I could keep going.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Dr. Caillier is so caring and compassionate and thoughtful. She knows I live downtown, so she booked any other tests I needed at the hospital close to me. She is addressing an issue that no other doctor has bothered with. She actually listens to me. What a concept in BC! Fran is also amazing. She is quick at getting back to you and goes above and beyond, like Dr. Caillier. I am so touched by the caring attitude that they both have. I can't say enough good things about my experiences there. Truly, truly amazing and I am so thankful!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Dr.Caillier is Hands down the Best Doctor I have ever gone to, I can not say enough wonderful things about her, she is so caring, compasionate, funny, she goes out of her way to make you feel special and takes the time to also chat, Fran at the Front Desk is always a wonderful person, anytime I walk in there I feel so welcome

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014