Ratings for Dr. Patrick L. Molt

Dr.Molt is TREMENDOUS ASSET & BLESSING to us in Wayne County,IL.He has a HEART!!! HE GENUINELY C.A.R.E.S. about his pts! I can't begin to thank him enough or rate him high enough.He delivers QUALITY care-with EXCELLENCE! 4 out of 5 family members have had surgery by him.WE TRUST HIM COMPLETELY! He is also a breast cancer specialist. He was my surgeon for that,and he received many compliments over his work.He has been a pt.himself,and puts himself in their place.His wife is a real ANGEL as well! We were treated with dignity & respect,and would NOT have another surgeon touch me or my family for anything!!I know this is only one opinion,but many,many,others in our area feel the same way about him.He truly has an old-fashioned Drs.heart! We would recommend him HIGHLY for any type surgery.He was very gentle,when telling me I had breast cancer.We'd trust him with our lives over&over again.We truly feel blessed to have him here. from Dr. Patrick Molt is # 1 !! Sincerely,With Love......

flag | Submitted February 12, 2010

Dr. Patrick L. Molt's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Fairfield, IL