Ratings for Dr. Rex D. Christy

Horse back riding accident broke my shoulder and pulled a lot of things in my back. For 10 years and 3 different doctors I had stomach problems and frequent urination. I was put on a table after I swallowed chalk so the doctors oould look inside me. I received all kinds of antacids. No coffee, no pop, no pizza for 10 years.Finally settled on several bottles of mylanta a week. Long story short, I went to Dr. Christy for a stiff neck. During the exam he told me I had a bad stomach and told me I had frequent urination and then said he could fix it. I laughed. . . One treatment and I could eat anything. He gave me a whole new lease on life. I go back about every 6 months just for a check up because I don't ever want to get like I was. I don't believe you can find a better, more concered with your whole health chiropractor period. I would and do recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2009