Ratings for Dr. Maureen Longeway

Excellent doctor. Listens to her patients, and wonderful at deriving treatments and necessary followups and referrals. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Very nice,helpful. Always there when you need her.Explains everything were you can understand it.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

Awesome - friendly and helpful. I appreciated her offering several options for treatment rather than pushing pills right away.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Dr. Longeway was great with my little boy. Really went the extra mile to make me feel like I understood what was going on. Very empathetic an dunderstanding. I would definitely be happy visiting her again.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

Very good with kids, listened to my concerns and seemed very informed, was open to other tretament options.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2010

This dr lack of knowledge and understanding caused me way more medicail issues than nessasry. She is SOO against pain meds that it blinds her. she doesn't belong in the medicail field, plus yelled at my young child in ofice for being a little too loud, we had to wait a long time.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2009

Dr. Maureen Longeway's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 2009)