Dr. Nicole M. Patel

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nicole M. Patel

I have recommended this office numerous times, I had surgery and absolutely love my results! Dr Nicole and Hannah both are wonderful and take time to answer any and all questions... I felt very comfortable coming here...

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

I came in to get skincare. Dr Nicole Patel spent an hour or more helping me with all the products and explaining how they all work and what I would need to help fix my problem areas. I love tge products! Will be back again for more things!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Great price for botox, they also offer Dysport which is great! Beautiful office and Dr Nicole and Hannah are fantastic... glad I came in!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Came to do laser hair removal. Hannah was very nice and did a great job. The laser was really great and did not hurt like other ones Ive tried.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

I called and spoke to Hannah telling her that I wanted a vaginoplasty and few other things. She said that they charged $220 for consultation and that doctor did those procedures. When I got to my appointment, I ask again about the vaginoplasty. She said that the doctor did that procedure and would talk to me about them. After they took my money and I went back to talk to the doctor, I found out the Dr. Patel does not do Vaginoplasty surgeries. I told her that I was surprised because Hannah said that she did them and that was the reason that I made the appointment. Her response was that "she is just the receptionist". I wanted to tell her that she needed to hire someone that could answer the questions truthfully and not just get people in the door to take their money. I feel that Dr. Patel is knowledgeable but her front desk staff needs to be replaced!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Dr Nicole and hannah are wonderful at giving qauality care!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

I love this office! They are great- would always recommend them!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Hannah is so friendly and alwats takes the time to help me and answer alk my questions... Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Really a nice office.... thank you hannah for all your help!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Dr. Patel is brilliant and caring. She answers questions thoroughly and clearly. She is an incredibly skilled surgeon who understands a women's concerns and desires. I would trust her with any procedure and was pleased with every facet of the work I had done from Hannah's warm welcome on the phone to the best results I could have ever hoped for from Dr. Patel.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016